Take out your wallet...

Options

Replies

• brandynot
    brandynot Posts: 88
    Options
    Not listed on IA licenses, but I weigh about 20 lbs less than the photo. I do enjoy looking at the photo on my passport. It was taken at my heaviest-ever about 7 years ago, which was 20 lbs more than my SW on my ticker.

Isn't it great seeing your progress! I really love looking at pics of me heavier...even greater motivation to keep the weight off and continue losing!
  • brandynot
    Options
    After license, I gained 26 pounds. Now I weight 105 pounds less than it states on my DL, but I don't want to get a new one until I get to my goal weight.

330 up to 356 down to 225

Thats FREAKIN AMAZING! Great weightloss journey! Congrats! :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • brandynot
    Options
    weight isn't on ours in NY.

I wonder why weight is even stated on them here in MD. Interesting...good to know all states dont ask such a silly question.

I did make for a fun game when we carded people at the bar I worked at to see how close we were to guessing people's weight at the door

Oh my! Not at the bar! How many times did you get slapped by the women who you were overguessing? Hopefully...you just kept it between you and the other bouncers. LOL Lemme guess...the cute ones you grossly underguessed and they gave you a big hug and a smile? :laugh: :laugh:
  • PaleoChocolateBear
    PaleoChocolateBear Posts: 2,844 Member
    Options

I wonder why weight is even stated on them here in MD. Interesting...good to know all states dont ask such a silly question.

I did make for a fun game when we carded people at the bar I worked at to see how close we were to guessing people's weight at the door

Oh my! Not at the bar! How many times did you get slapped by the women who you were overguessing? Hopefully...you just kept it between you and the other bouncers. LOL Lemme guess...the cute ones you grossly underguessed and they gave you a big hug and a smile? :laugh: :laugh:

Me and my buddy we did it for everyone even the guys we'd get bored from time to time. We kept to ourselves we could only do it when there wasn't a long line of people
  • brandynot
    Options
    I thought this was going to be:

Take out your wallet... And send me all the money you'd waste on Raspberry Ketones, Green Tea Extract, and whatever else Dr. Quack is selling this week.

Oh, and CT doesn't put weight on DLs. But, seeing when I got my DL last, I'm probably about 20 lbs lighter.

HAHA...you can post that thread! Glad to say I can report $0 spent! LOL
  • Superchikanthem
    Superchikanthem Posts: 362 Member
    Options
    I'm 10lbs less on a heavy day 15 on a light day.
  • brandynot
    Options

Me and my buddy we did it for everyone even the guys we'd get bored from time to time. We kept to ourselves we could only do it when there wasn't a long line of people

Where's the fun in that?!?!?! You would never know what the real weight would be without asking. LOL! And that would weed people out real quick...you ask the person..."How much do you REALLY weigh?". That line would disappear with the quickness. HAHAHA Guess you were better off keeping it to yourselves! :drinker: :drinker:
  • PaleoChocolateBear
    PaleoChocolateBear Posts: 2,844 Member
    Options

Where's the fun in that?!?!?! You would never know what the real weight would be without asking. LOL! And that would weed people out real quick...you ask the person..."How much do you REALLY weigh?". That line would disappear with the quickness. HAHAHA Guess you were better off keeping it to yourselves! :drinker: :drinker:

Well we always thought about how much of a **** move it would be to say someone had a fake because the weight was off. But we weren't mean people
  • brandynot
    Options

Well we always thought about how much of a **** move it would be to say someone had a fake because the weight was off. But we weren't mean people

Yeah it would have been for sure! LOL Glad y'all weren't that mean! :wink:
  • icimani
    icimani Posts: 1,454 Member
    Options
    No weight listed on NY licenses - but I'm about 80 pounds down from when the pic was taken.
  • lilawolf
    lilawolf Posts: 1,690 Member
    Options
    I have 140 listed, which was probably 20lbs low at the time, ballooned to 32lbs low, but is now only 8lbs low. I don't think I was actually lying though, I didn't weigh for a long time. My high weight was a really big surprise when I stepped on the scale and decided to change.

Lol. Just realized I'm an inch taller than reality on my license too. I always wanted to be 5'10 :tongue:
  • brandynot
    Options
    No weight listed on NY licenses - but I'm about 80 pounds down from when the pic was taken.
    I have 140 listed, which was probably 20lbs low at the time, ballooned to 32lbs low, but is now only 8lbs low. I don't think I was actually lying though, I didn't weigh for a long time. My high weight was a really big surprise when I stepped on the scale and decided to change.

Lol. Just realized I'm an inch taller than reality on my license too. I always wanted to be 5'10 tongue

Who knew that looking at your license could be such a great confirmation of our progress! Great job!

Thanks everyone for sharing! Kudos to those who have reached and/or gone beyond their goals, and way to go for those who continue to keep up with this weight loss journey!
  • RunningForeverMama
    RunningForeverMama Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    It was accurate for a few years, then 5-10 pounds less than my actual weight for about 3 years, and now it is 12 pounds more than my weight. I think I'm due for a new one next year so I will update it with my new all time low weight. :happy:
  • SakuraRose13
    SakuraRose13 Posts: 621 Member
    Options
    I lied on mine since I was almost 9 months pregnant when it was taken, I'm currently 3 lbs less than the weight listed. Im thrilled I made it so it would be possible If I were the weight I should have been before my 2 nd pregnancy it would have made sense.

I don't have to get a new license till 2015 so guess it will say that for awhile .even had my old address . lol

Hoping for it to be 15 lbs off , of what my license says when I done with my weightless journey.

I never lie about my height I could have though , but Yes being 4ft 10in and 29 years and counting kinda makes me unique. So I keep it correct.

it says 125 Im 122 now and ultimate goal 110 or 105 getting there:)
  • amluvstld
    amluvstld Posts: 212
    Options
    Nope, less. I hate that they have wt listed in CA.
  • ScatteredThoughts
    ScatteredThoughts Posts: 3,562 Member
    Options
    I'm 2 pounds over what it says on my license, which is fine by me, as it was closer to about 20 pounds a couple of years ago.
  • jdm_taco
    jdm_taco Posts: 999 Member
    Options
    yep, within 5lbs
  • xvxCelticWandererxvx
    xvxCelticWandererxvx Posts: 2,890 Member
    Options
    Under the weight that's listed!! WooHooo!
  • KelleyGirl74
    KelleyGirl74 Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    260...actually 265...so Yes within 5 lbs. I'm doing good!!!
  • KelleyGirl74
    KelleyGirl74 Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    Nope, less. I hate that they have wt listed in CA.

They in NV too.