How would you describe yourself?

Options
kitty_meow_meow_
kitty_meow_meow_ Posts: 3,786 Member
This is pretty self explanatory. How would you describe yourself? How do you see yourself? Is it the same way as other people see you? Does it change according to your mood? Do you agree with how the other posters see themselves? Post and discuss amongst yourselves.

This can be true, this can be silly, but be sure to keep it nice.

Replies

• angelxsss
    angelxsss Posts: 2,402 Member
    Options
    This is a dangerous exercise for me. Everything I notice/think about myself is almost 100% of the time the total opposite of what everyone else sees. I think the fact that I realize that is important, but I'm still not sure how I'll go about changing it.
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options
    Most everyone sees me as strong, independent, confident, caring, kind, pretty, smart, funny, giving.. you know all the good things.

Most days I feel huge, out of shape, funny looking, not so smart, faking my way through day to day.. you know fake it till you make it type thing.
  • Just_J_Now
    Just_J_Now Posts: 9,551 Member
    Options
    It depends on my mood. Sometimes I see myself as FABULOUS other times I just feel fat and "loserish". Overall I like myself though. I try to make folks laugh and I’ve even been called “the life of the party”. Would you believe it? :) So yeah..*shrugs* I've also been described as "feisty" and "sassy" I don't know, that's what I've heard.
  • SoulRadiation
    SoulRadiation Posts: 1,060 Member
    Options
    I have a hard time understanding myself. I would say I'm a creative person...interested, somewhat talented but not overly or at all accomplished in art and music...I like dancing. I'm really into martial arts and want to be a ninja one day (not really...a little, maybe more than a little). I'm a hedonist and glutton...and have been known to sloth for years which is why I'm now here trying to get into good shape.

I have a lust for life...but I haven't always taken the best care of myself. Sometimes I get a lot of energy from other people, and sometimes I am very solitary and hermit-like.

I like to think that I have a good nature...but I know that's not entirely true. I'm very good at being a bad person as well, and I've let myself and others down before. I am caring. I can accurately tell how people are feeling most of the time, even if I don't always use my powers for good (I usually do).

I'm a philosopher and observer but I also like to participate.

I believe in the concept of dust-to-dust..and that we're all basically the same person separated by degrees we'll never fully understand.
  • Vikka_V
    Vikka_V Posts: 9,563 Member
    Options
    I am a loner by nature, but quite adaptable and able to get along with most anyone. I am becoming very good at coping. I listen to people's words, and can be too literal. I am often conflicted and get confused easily. I am good at seeing both sides of situations. I am often indecisive and I make a lot of random choices. I am picky and I know what I like when I see it.
  • Vikka_V
    Options
    I might be becoming a "thread hog"!
  • SomebodyWakeUpHIcks
    SomebodyWakeUpHIcks Posts: 3,836 Member
    Options
    Let me think about this. Best way to describe me is...

I'm a picker, I'm a grinner, I'm a lover and I'm a sinner. Playin' my music in the sun
    I'm a joker' I'm a smoker, I'm a mid-night toker. I get my lovin' on the run

So you like peaches.

No but I rub the peach on my cheek because I like the way it hurts
  • Vikka_V
    Options
    I am the quiet one who will occasionally say something awesome and that seems to surprise everyone for some reason. Not sure if its because I'm usually just shy and quiet or if its because they don't think much of me lol. Good news is I don't care. I do know that the people who take the time to get to know me see me as not so quiet and shy, so thats good.

Funny how people see themselves and how other people see you. I didn't realize that you are quiet and shy.

I think you are fun and good at entertaining people. You come up with fun thread ideas that are easy for people to contribute to.
  • LittleHearseDriver
    LittleHearseDriver Posts: 2,677 Member
    Options
    I think people see me as a warm person with a sweet smile. When they get to know me, they are taken back by my how funny and sarcastic I am.

The way I view myself depends on my day and emotions. I when look in the mirror I'm surprised to see the woman looking back at me. I see someone who took too long to put herself first.Physically, I see a slighty above average girl next door type that most guys would be proud to take home to meet their mom.

I also see a woman who can take care of herself, but is afraid to ask for help because she doesn't want to look weak.
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Options
    I like animals. Ligers are pretty much my favorite animal. It’s like a lion and a tiger mixed… bred for its skills in magic.