Options

Replies

• FireTurtle75
    FireTurtle75 Posts: 2,014 Member
    Options
    Merkavar wrote: »
    I eat frozen mint peas like popcorn.

I own a steel sugarloaf greathelm

Dude! That's cool. I have a few swords, but no armor.
  • FireTurtle75
    Options
    I have the most random collection of stuff in my garage. If I died & people judged me based on my crap collection they would think I was the most confused MF they ever knew. LOL
  • JetJaguar
    JetJaguar Posts: 801 Member
    Options
    If armor is weird, I've made an arming cap and chainmail coif, and eventually I'd like to get a great helm to fit over top (flat-top style, English circa 1250, rather than sugarloaf). I've also made a padded gambeson and I started on a chainmail hauberk but never finished. Weirder still, I'm not in the SCA or a LARPer or anything, so it's all completely pointless.
  • FireTurtle75
    Options
    Nah, any hobby or activity that you enjoy isn't pointless. Doesn't matter if the people that would appreciate it even know. That's pretty cool if you ask me.
  • Jimb376mfp
    Jimb376mfp Posts: 6,231 Member
    Options
    I love peeling sunburn! B)

On my first reading I did not see the L!
    LoL
  • neldabg
    neldabg Posts: 1,452 Member
    Options
    When I'm a passenger in a car, I mentally sum building numbers together (e.g. 4651 is 4+6+5+1=16). It's something I've done since childhood.
  • _thisnameischosen_
    _thisnameischosen_ Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    Vikka_V wrote: »
    So I'm sure I'm not unique in this, but when I offer to show people I do get weird looks.
    Im not a big picture taker, but I collect "gross or gory" pictures. All of mine are real life and taken by me. Unfortunately my hard drive broke and I am having to rebuild my collection. I had some really cool stuff, quite irreplaceable.

Oooooh. What kinda things??
  • Crowning_Glory
    Crowning_Glory Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I talk to myself in different voices to pass the time in my spare time and in private.
  • SomebodyWakeUpHIcks
    SomebodyWakeUpHIcks Posts: 3,836 Member
    Options
    When out walking I will pull out random weeds in cracks of sidewalks or streets. Not every one but the one that is all alone. I tell myself it's a form of exercise to bend over but know it may be some form of OCD.
    "My name is Jim and I'm a weed puller."
    Confession is Good for the soul.

I, too, am a compulsive weed puller. We need help.
  • SomebodyWakeUpHIcks
    SomebodyWakeUpHIcks Posts: 3,836 Member
    Options
    I'm not weird you're weird. I'm normal

But you lack punctuation.
  • sw33tp3a1
    sw33tp3a1 Posts: 5,065 Member
    Options
    I collect pressed coins. I literally carry 2 quarters & a penny just in case I come across one. Idk if that makes me weird but my kids look at me weird when I get excited when I see one lol
  • FireTurtle75
    Options
    sw33tp3a1 wrote: »
    I collect pressed coins. I literally carry 2 quarters & a penny just in case I come across one. Idk if that makes me weird but my kids look at me weird when I get excited when I see one lol

Cool. I like the machines as much as I like the coins. Freaking mechanical wizardry watching gears grind.
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,841 Member
    Options
    Just me. I am awkward and quirky, immensior.
  • Momepro
    Momepro Posts: 1,509 Member
    Options
    kimothy38 wrote: »
    I move snails out of the way so they don't get stood on.

I move earthworms back into the bushes