Embrace your weirdness

Options

Replies

• blountlife01
    blountlife01 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I keep my master bathroom door closed, because im afraid the germs from the bathroom will get into my bedroom smh!
  • drgmac
    drgmac Posts: 715 Member
    Options
    I rock out to Neil Diamond with a white girl overbite. Classy.
  • Just_Mel_
    Just_Mel_ Posts: 3,992 Member
    Options
    I'm a weather geek and watch all documentaries about weather and natural disasters.
    I also take pictures of cool clouds.
  • Vikka_V
    Vikka_V Posts: 9,563 Member
    Options
    Vikka_V wrote: »
    So I'm sure I'm not unique in this, but when I offer to show people I do get weird looks.
    Im not a big picture taker, but I collect "gross or gory" pictures. All of mine are real life and taken by me. Unfortunately my hard drive broke and I am having to rebuild my collection. I had some really cool stuff, quite irreplaceable.

Oooooh. What kinda things??

Two of the most visually interesting/graphically disturbing were of eyes. Those were truly irreplaceable. Maybe I should look into data recovery for my hard drive.
  • Vikka_V
    Options
    So I'm sure I'm not unique in this, but when I offer to show people I do get weird looks.
    Im not a big picture taker, but I collect "gross or gory" pictures. All of mine are real life and taken by me. Unfortunately my hard drive broke and I am having to rebuild my collection. I had some really cool stuff, quite irreplaceable.

scraped my arm the other day it was pretty intense i gotta say. i almost bled out

qlvL57j.jpg

Exactly what I was talking about! That looks pretty serious, we’re lucky you’re still around!

You know what tho? I never even considered using myself as a subject. I’ve missed some great opportunities. I stabbed myself in the eye with scissors once, and they stuck in, I had to pull them out. That would have been an interesting graphic assuming I could have taken a picture at the time.

0Bnclhg.gif

Haha, that is the face the eye doctor made when I told her! Was wide eyed for sure.
  • taltakumi
    taltakumi Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    @taltakumi wrote: »
    I lick rocks that i think are pretty

@MeeseeksAndDestroy would smash your pretty rocks.

Why?
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    Options
    DasItMan91 wrote: »
    When I'm alone, I like to get down to my underwear, smother myself in mayo and slither around the floor like I'm a slug.

Wait.

That's weird?
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    Options
    megemrj wrote: »
    I laugh at very inappropriate moments. Like sad/heart wrenching inappropriate moments. Out loud too.

I bet you loved Schindler's List.
  • SomebodyWakeUpHIcks
    SomebodyWakeUpHIcks Posts: 3,836 Member
    edited June 2017
    Options
    megemrj wrote: »
    I laugh at very inappropriate moments. Like sad/heart wrenching inappropriate moments. Out loud too.

I bet you loved Schindler's List.

Great make-out movie.
  • Just_J_Now
    Just_J_Now Posts: 9,551 Member
    Options
    This thread makes me feel really good about myself. :p
  • antwanp2
    antwanp2 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I Think every last one of you are amazingly weird!!!
  • Cute_White_Pink_Purple_Foxxx
    Options
    I do taxidermy. Only ones I find in the road though that are already dead. I have quite the collection.
  • JosephPulaski
    JosephPulaski Posts: 304 Member
    Options
    I do taxidermy. Only ones I find in the road though that are already dead. I have quite the collection.

Like the grandpa in that movie 'Lost Boys'?
  • Cute_White_Pink_Purple_Foxxx
    Options

Like the grandpa in that movie 'Lost Boys'?

Lol yep!
  • Vikka_V
    Options

That is awesome!
    How did you learn?
    What is in your collection?