Embrace your weirdness

Options

Replies

• Cute_White_Pink_Purple_Foxxx
    Options
    Vikka_V wrote: »
    I do taxidermy. Only ones I find in the road though that are already dead. I have quite the collection.

That is awesome!
    How did you learn?
    What is in your collection?

Thanks! I learned from my dad, he is a hunter. I have a bunch of squirrels and field mice, two raccoons, some foxes and a small coyote. Working my way up to larger animals.
  • Cute_White_Pink_Purple_Foxxx
    Options
    Oh and 2 crows as well.
  • vikinglander
    vikinglander Posts: 1,547 Member
    Options
    And eat M&Ms only 2 at a time.

LOL! I do this, too! First, though, I separate them by color, then I either eat them in pairs by color and in rainbow order (brown last), or pair them in complimentary colors.
  • browneyedgirl749
    browneyedgirl749 Posts: 4,984 Member
    Options
    And eat M&Ms only 2 at a time.

LOL! I do this, too! First, though, I separate them by color, then I either eat them in pairs by color and in rainbow order (brown last), or pair them in complimentary colors.

I eat my M&M's and Skittles two at a time. I put one of each side of my mouth, but the left one always gets chomped first.
  • Zalovar
    Zalovar Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    I make a bunch of homemade wine every year yet I rarely drink - I give most of the bottles away as gifts.
  • Monkey_Business
    Monkey_Business Posts: 1,800 Member
    edited June 2017
    Options
    When I am in a meeting with senior leaders and they make a request or statement that is stupid, I tell them "Thank you for your input" My Team usually busts out in snickers because they know the meaning as "Shut the *F* up".
  • Sivadee00
    Sivadee00 Posts: 428 Member
    edited June 2017
    Options
    I draw small silly cartoon pictures of cats or other animals. Sometimes I display them in the home and sometimes I give them to people I care about.
  • SoulRadiation
    SoulRadiation Posts: 1,060 Member
    Options
    I can wiggle my ears.
  • Just_J_Now
    Just_J_Now Posts: 9,551 Member
    Options
    Zalovar wrote: »
    I make a bunch of homemade wine every year yet I rarely drink - I give most of the bottles away as gifts.

pick-me-o.gif
  • Kintsugi_Haikyo
    Kintsugi_Haikyo Posts: 361 Member
    Options
    JetJaguar wrote: »
    If armor is weird, I've made an arming cap and chainmail coif, and eventually I'd like to get a great helm to fit over top (flat-top style, English circa 1250, rather than sugarloaf). I've also made a padded gambeson and I started on a chainmail hauberk but never finished. Weirder still, I'm not in the SCA or a LARPer or anything, so it's all completely pointless.

Ultraman Rocks!!!!! I remember watching the reruns of the series when I was growing up.
  • SomebodyWakeUpHIcks
    SomebodyWakeUpHIcks Posts: 3,836 Member
    Options
    I make weird faces on an hourly basis.

I dance naked for at least 10 minutes in the mirror before almost every shower

When nobody is around I make weird noises when I open the fridge

If nobody is around I'll stick my head between my legs when I fart.

If I had a pet it'd be a cat that loved licking toes because well I've had a cat that loved that and it was so relaxing.

when I listen to music I pretend I'm in a karaoke bar and I'm killing it. I've never even been to one and I'm a horrible singer but its the dream.

Anytime I bend over I imagine my dream guy who I've never met behind me.

I think we need to be friends.
  • Caporegiem
    Caporegiem Posts: 4,297 Member
    Options
    I make weird faces on an hourly basis.

I dance naked for at least 10 minutes in the mirror before almost every shower

When nobody is around I make weird noises when I open the fridge

If nobody is around I'll stick my head between my legs when I fart.

If I had a pet it'd be a cat that loved licking toes because well I've had a cat that loved that and it was so relaxing.

when I listen to music I pretend I'm in a karaoke bar and I'm killing it. I've never even been to one and I'm a horrible singer but its the dream.

Anytime I bend over I imagine my dream guy who I've never met behind me.

I think we need to be friends.

I've been here for 10 minutes and still cant decide which is my favorite.
  • MichelleWithMoxie
    MichelleWithMoxie Posts: 1,818 Member
    Options
    I just noticed the Woo reaction button thingy!
  • antwanp2
    antwanp2 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Where is my weird people at
  • Merkavar
    Merkavar Posts: 3,082 Member
    Options
    antwanp2 wrote: »

.-- . / .- .-. . / .- .-.. .-.. / .-- . .. .-. -.. / .... . .-. .
  • Monkey_Business
    Monkey_Business Posts: 1,800 Member
    Options
    Merkavar wrote: »
    antwanp2 wrote: »

.-- . / .- .-. . / .- .-.. .-.. / .-- . .. .-. -.. / .... . .-. .
    WE/ ARE/ ALL/ WEIRD/ HERE

... --- -- . --- ..-. ..- ... .- .-. . . ...- . -. .-- . .. .-. -.. . .-. - .... . -. .-- . ..-. .. .-. ... - - .... --- --. ..- .... -
  • antwanp2
    antwanp2 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I know being weird is what makes us all so *kitten* awesome