Progress Pictures!!! From 240 to 165.

Options

Replies

• CallMeCupcakeDammit
    CallMeCupcakeDammit Posts: 9,375 Member
    Options
    Daaamn, son! Fantastic work!!! I've actually creeped your pics before. You're tearin' it up!
  • NoreenCampbell
    NoreenCampbell Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Congratulations, I agree with what you say. It is a mental thing, and knowing how your body works is vital. Keep up the good work.
  • ekfulton
    ekfulton Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Good Job!
  • reealexandra
    Options
    wow, this is awesome. go you!
  • ayalowich
    ayalowich Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    Congrats. I rarely comment on pictures of other guys, but that is quite a positive change.

Now consider shaving the chest and back hair. Will streamline the look even more.
  • brillmer
    brillmer Posts: 1,268 Member
    Options
    Congrats. I rarely comment on pictures of other guys, but that is quite a positive change.

Now consider shaving the chest and back hair. Will streamline the look even more.

Thanks!
    I did a month or so ago.

uTjDfyw.jpg

It's been growing back slowly.

xcKgikj.jpg?1?2014
    5ZHgrnV.jpg?1

It's just growing back in now. Will shave again soon =)
  • Shea100
    Shea100 Posts: 16
    Options
    Thank you for sharing your struggles and ultimate victory, and showing your progress in photos. It's great to see evidence that staying focused on the goal despite the difficult, less successful days is worth the effort! You LOOK FABULOUS! Congratulations on your success! Keep on track and inspiring others! You're awesome!
  • EyeOTS
    EyeOTS Posts: 362 Member
    Options
    Awesome! Glad I took the time to read it.
  • cassienewquist
    cassienewquist Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    How much did you lose those first 4 months of only calorie monitoring and diet adjustments?
  • nurse_ratty
    nurse_ratty Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    amazing work!!!! well done you look fab!
  • brillmer
    Options
    How much did you lose those first 4 months of only calorie monitoring and diet adjustments?

Approximately 40 pounds or so.
  • twinkiemon
    twinkiemon Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    Amazing job !! :) You look fantastic!
  • MaeRenee94
    MaeRenee94 Posts: 175
    Options
    Holy Crap! This is a great inspiration!!
    Good job and congratulations
  • bbbgamer
    bbbgamer Posts: 582 Member
    Options
    great job and documentation!
  • delaniecastillo
    Options
    it's that guy from r/loseit! I remember your pics when you shaved! Still amazing then and now. Hubba hubba!
  • babyj0
    babyj0 Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    Rawr! You look great!
  • sstoro
    sstoro Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    So cool!! Congratulations. Truly inspiring. Thanks
  • bpdai
    bpdai Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Great job! Congratulations. Your journey is the one I should be on. I have about the same numbers, but am old enough to be your father. Your success has been an inspiration to me to get off my *kitten* and get going. It may take me a bit longer, but I can get there too. Thanks for being a great motivator for others.
  • NekaMaye88
    NekaMaye88 Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    UH-MAZE-ING! Congrats for your results and I applaud you for your hard work and dedication. You are truly amazing and an inspiration to many! Keep it off, stay awesome, and ummmm...stay awesome! haha Peace and love to you!
  • brillmer
    Options
    it's that guy from r/loseit! I remember your pics when you shaved! Still amazing then and now. Hubba hubba!

Haha without loseit I would be nowhere. Thank you so much <3
    Rawr! You look great!
    Rawr back atchaa

Great job! Congratulations. Your journey is the one I should be on. I have about the same numbers, but am old enough to be your father. Your success has been an inspiration to me to get off my *kitten* and get going. It may take me a bit longer, but I can get there too. Thanks for being a great motivator for others.

Thank you so much man. This is exactly why I make these posts. I hope to inspire and motivate people.

I actually am planning on starting a YouTube for exactly this! Thank you for making me think it may have a chance :D

And a thousand thank yous to all the amazing people and your kind words. Really humbling and making me feel so loved. Thank you.

Love you all.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!