Then and now..whoa baby.....PIC heavy

Options
2»

Replies

• mccbabe1
    mccbabe1 Posts: 737 Member
    Options
    :drinker: wow.. what a story! i can totally understand.. (i dont have a baby yet/prego) but the emotional /stress/comfort eating.. ive ALWAYS done that.. thus ive been over wt too! and i have lost a good amount in the last yr on mfp.. but have basically maintained or up some last 8mo after loosing 40 in 4 mo!!!! it really is soo much MENTAL before the physical...(stress eating/motivation) etc...
    you are a beautiful woman.. and cute ticker picture too! Im nervous to have a baby in the near future with an awesum man and who has a good job! so I cant even IMAGINE the stress/pain :brokenheart: you went through! and I am sorry for that...
    you have taken control back of YOU and your life.. and you look amazing..
    keep kickin *kitten*!
  • JessicaZen
    JessicaZen Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    You look great keep up the great work. Congratulations on the baby.:flowerforyou:
  • Marcillene
    Marcillene Posts: 484 Member
    Options
    :drinker: wow.. what a story! i can totally understand.. (i dont have a baby yet/prego) but the emotional /stress/comfort eating.. ive ALWAYS done that.. thus ive been over wt too! and i have lost a good amount in the last yr on mfp.. but have basically maintained or up some last 8mo after loosing 40 in 4 mo!!!! it really is soo much MENTAL before the physical...(stress eating/motivation) etc...
    you are a beautiful woman.. and cute ticker picture too! Im nervous to have a baby in the near future with an awesum man and who has a good job! so I cant even IMAGINE the stress/pain :brokenheart: you went through! and I am sorry for that...
    you have taken control back of YOU and your life.. and you look amazing..
    keep kickin *kitten*!

Thank you so much! its wonderfully inspiring and helpful to hear how others struggle with stress eating as well... and i have a WAYS to go until i feel like im back in control of MY life... i still feel like i am under that cloud since i allow my sons father to control some of my emotions and pain still....but one day...

one day soon ill be there :)
  • eep223
    eep223 Posts: 624 Member
    Options
    You're doing an awesome job! And good on you for noting when your weight loss has been due to stress... When I was at my thinnest, I was also out of my mind with depression. I have to keep reminding myself that I might not get to that size again, and doing this the right way is the only way. I will be stronger when I reach my goal this time, and I probably won't gain it back either, if i focus on dealing with the problems that are at the root.

Good for you! Keep it up! [I also like the darker hair better on you! ;) ]
  • Marcillene
    Marcillene Posts: 484 Member
    Options
    You're doing an awesome job! And good on you for noting when your weight loss has been due to stress... When I was at my thinnest, I was also out of my mind with depression. I have to keep reminding myself that I might not get to that size again, and doing this the right way is the only way. I will be stronger when I reach my goal this time, and I probably won't gain it back either, if i focus on dealing with the problems that are at the root.

Good for you! Keep it up! [I also like the darker hair better on you! ;) ]

Thank you! stress eating is definitally a life long struggle. i think you are completely right when you say to remind yourself. Some days i can remind myself BETTER.. and some days i COMPLETELY fall off the band wagon... but I've found more recently that I will pick myself back up to eating better, in time... in which when i let myself get so much heavier.. I would not/could not pick myself back up.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!