Any Once Upon a Time fans?

Options
Roxanne_Hennessy
Roxanne_Hennessy Posts: 130 Member
Because I am an uber fan, it's seriously one of the only shows I talk about. I mention it at least once a day and read fanfiction about it non-stop. I even started calling everyone "Dearie"

So just wondering if there were others out there!

Replies

• Roxanne_Hennessy
    Options
    No one? T_T
  • Chriistiina18
    Options
    I just caught up with the series! LOVE IT!!!!
  • cns94
    cns94 Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    It's one of my favorite shows! I watch it on repeat constantly. I keep trying to get my friends hooked on it.
  • Roxanne_Hennessy
    Options
    Yeah, I got my brother hooked on it whilst doing a rewatch, now I'm working on my mom.
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,371 Member
    Options
    I like it! I'm not a huge fan like some other shows, but it's one of my favorites.
  • Lindaspencer
    Lindaspencer Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    I love it too - :) did u see that they have a new one coming - once upon a time in wonderland - its the same creators - it might be fun - also grimm looks similar - although i have only seen previews - Did u watch revenge after once upon a time - i got hooked on that one too - :) my biggest compliment was someone told me i looked like emma -from once upon a time - i was like - omg - thank u and i wish i had her hair - lol :)
  • Roxanne_Hennessy
    Options
    Never watched Revenge. People keep telling me to.

So excited for OUaT in Wonderland. I also love Grimm, which is more crime series with fairy tale element added in.

Someone told me I looked like Belle from OUaT and I cried and hugged him
  • doug_pierce
    doug_pierce Posts: 255
    Options
    Great show! One of the few that my family watches together and everyone gets into it. Can't wait till it comes back on the air.
  • Lindaspencer
    Options

So excited for OUaT in Wonderland. I also love Grimm, which is more crime series with fairy tale element added in.

revenge is sooo good - lol :) cant wait for the new season for all these shows lol :)
    i can see the resemblance to belle also - especially if u grew out ur hair :)
  • WendyTerry420
    WendyTerry420 Posts: 13,274 Member
    Options
    I love it! I can't wait for the Wonderland spin-off!
  • Roxanne_Hennessy
    Options

revenge is sooo good - lol :) cant wait for the new season for all these shows lol :)

I am growing my hair out to look more like her! I also dyed it brown, I use to be blonde
  • Lindaspencer
    Options

revenge is sooo good - lol :) cant wait for the new season for all these shows lol

I am growing my hair out to look more like her! I also dyed it brown, I use to be blonde

good call;)
  • kikionna4
    kikionna4 Posts: 308
    Options
    LOOOOOOVE OUaT! I am super excited for the Wonderland spin off! It's really hard to pick a favorite on the show. I think I have said before that Rumple and Belle are my two favorite characters. Then the Mad Hatter for obvious reasons ;)
  • Roxanne_Hennessy
    Options
    LOOOOOOVE OUaT! I am super excited for the Wonderland spin off! It's really hard to pick a favorite on the show. I think I have said before that Rumple and Belle are my two favorite characters. Then the Mad Hatter for obvious reasons ;)

Yay another Rumbeller! My OTP!
  • kikionna4
    Options
    It's pretty hard not to just love the connection they have!
  • Roxanne_Hennessy
    Options
    It's pretty hard not to just love the connection they have!

That's true Robert Carlyle & Emile De Ravin have such great chemistry!
  • Lindaspencer
    Options
    i know right - sometimes its so hard for me to see him as the villian cuz i see the love he has for her :)
  • kikionna4
    Options
    i know right - sometimes its so hard for me to see him as the villian cuz i see the love he has for her :)

Yes!! I honestly never really have seen him as the villain lol. Idk why. The whole episode about him and Belle was so strong and amazing. My favorite one actually.
  • Libertysfate
    Libertysfate Posts: 452 Member
    Options
    Love OUAT! I'm excited to see how the Wonderland spinoff turns out.
  • Roxanne_Hennessy
    Options

Yes!! I honestly never really have seen him as the villain lol. Idk why. The whole episode about him and Belle was so strong and amazing. My favorite one actually.

I'm proud to admit I have watched that episode(Skin Deep) 42 times since I started watching the show in October. I can pretty much quote it.