Any Once Upon a Time fans?

Options

Replies

• SerenaFisher
    SerenaFisher Posts: 2,170 Member
    Options
    I love the show. I haven't missed an episode since it started. Hook is dreamy :) I do not think the "bad" guys ae clear cut. I like how they put good even in their "mire evil" characters (and bad in their more goodie two shoes people) it prevents the show from being black and white. in my opinion this approach makes the show more adult orientated.
  • Roxanne_Hennessy
    Roxanne_Hennessy Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    I love the show. I haven't missed an episode since it started. Hook is dreamy :) I do not think the "bad" guys ae clear cut. I like how they put good even in their "mire evil" characters (and bad in their more goodie two shoes people) it prevents the show from being black and white. in my opinion this approach makes the show more adult orientated.

Yeah Colin O'Donoghue is dreamy. I really miss Jamie Dornan(Graham, he was my good looking Irish man) I also oddly some say love Robert Carlyle something about Rumple just makes me swoon.

Once Upon a Time just has the best looking cast ever!
  • Roxanne_Hennessy
    Options
    Who else got their Season 2 dvd yesterday?
  • cdngrl81
    cdngrl81 Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    I watched the first few episodes and then I missed a bunch. I want to get all caught up again. My cousin in law is on the show.
  • Roxanne_Hennessy
    Options
    ooh who where they?
  • mrsjones2point0
    mrsjones2point0 Posts: 332 Member
    Options
    I love OUaT. . . but I'm still 6 episodes behind in season 2. :(

I don't get much TV time, so I have an order of Grey's, Revenge, OUaT. . .then that all got thrown out the window when The Following started this year.

I WILL get caught up, I WILL - I just need one really good sick day!
  • mrshoneybear1014
    mrshoneybear1014 Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    i LOVE the show :)
  • aliceb39
    aliceb39 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    I also love OUaT and Grimm. Haven't watched the season finale of OUaT yet, but I probably will this weekend.
  • princessofredrock
    princessofredrock Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    *raises hand* got it! lol Watch it with my kids! Great show! We are all looking forward to Wonderland!
  • kshiraakshara
    kshiraakshara Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    I love OUAT! Can't wait for the Wonderland spin-off.
  • UNLESS19
    UNLESS19 Posts: 118
    Options
    i LOVE once upon a time!!! You just reminded me that i need to catch up after being away so thanks for saving me!! & AW! Haha i love rumple :') Add me if you like dearie ;)
    <3
  • quellybelly
    quellybelly Posts: 827 Member
    Options
    meeee :D love Once Upon a Time!
    Captain Hook is my fave eye candy on the show noms <3
  • Amcolecchi
    Amcolecchi Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    LOVE the show!!! When does it start this year?!?!
  • abetterluke
    abetterluke Posts: 625 Member
    Options
    Because I am an uber fan, it's seriously one of the only shows I talk about. I mention it at least once a day and read fanfiction about it non-stop. I even started calling everyone "Dearie"

So just wondering if there were others out there!

Your fandom might be a bit overkill...but

I enjoy the show. My wife and I watch it...I'm not sure how I'm going to feel about it at the end of Season 3 and during the wonderland one. The idea for Once Upon A Time In Wonderland and the info that's been announced does not excite me. As for season 3...I'm just sick of Regina. I wish they'd get rid of her already.
  • cdngrl81
    cdngrl81 Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    ooh who where they?

He plays Happy of the seven dwarves.
  • DearestGchan
    DearestGchan Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Absolutely LOVE it!!! Can't wait for the new season and Wonderland!
  • Amcolecchi
    Amcolecchi Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    Your cousin-in-law, which character is he or she!?!?!
  • Calliope610
    Calliope610 Posts: 3,775 Member
    Options
    I LOVED season 1, it was my Sunday night "got to watch" show, Season 2 and the whole Captain Hook story line lost me. Maybe if I watched both seasons again back to back, I would remember why I loved OUaT so much. It just kinda got too convoluted and confusing to me.
  • c_tap77
    c_tap77 Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    I can't wait until the new season!!!! I'm so excited to see Peter Pan and Ariel!!!!!
  • Roxanne_Hennessy
    Options
    I can't wait until the new season!!!! I'm so excited to see Peter Pan and Ariel!!!!!

I can't wait to see Rumple!