Does "I love you:love you" and "love ya" have separate meanings to you?

Options
124»

Replies

• trytpbme1
    trytpbme1 Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    trytpbme1 wrote: »
    I had a GF once that was so insecure she couldn't trust me(or more specifically anyone). I gave her zero reason ever to NOT trust me. Eventually she started asking people behind my back I guess if they thought I was doing anything(which I wasn't). Well eventually she found someone who didn't like me and decided to lie to her by saying that I was, she believed it because it confirmed her insecurity and trust issues in her head. It basically ended the relationship almost instantly because I knew she couldn't trust anyone and would always believe strangers over the guy she was with.

Don't let your insecurity or trust get to that level.

I guess lately I'm becoming insecure I'm not sure as to why

its related to self confidence. You are sabotaging yourself(being insecure) because you think you dont deserve it or that its too good to be true.

Okay thankyou❣️❣️I'm not going to let my insecurity get in the way
  • trytpbme1
    Options
    J_Surita3 wrote: »
    trytpbme1 wrote: »
    But the other day he just said "love ya" should I be worried? We were on break and I sat in the other break room and during the last minutes of break I texted him "ttyl" and he texted back "ttyl love ya" . I'm so used to him saying those three words out
    he has always texted me or said "I love you" straight out and I know "love ya" is uauallly casual and it kind of has been on my mind since he texted me it

Just out of curiosity, how old are you?

• trytpbme1
    Options
    31shines wrote: »
    I text luv u my hubby hates it. He says fits it take that long to type love. Lol I do what's faster. I never punctuate texts either. Oh well

Okay lol maybe I am overthinking :|
  • jenilla1
    jenilla1 Posts: 11,118 Member
    Options
    I say both to my husband. "Love ya" is the lighthearted, playful version. It means the same thing to me, though. <3
  • trytpbme1
    Options
    jenilla1 wrote: »
    I say both to my husband. "Love ya" is the lighthearted, playful version. It means the same thing to me, though. <3

Okay thank you I think I'm just being insecure lo
  • TonyB0588
    TonyB0588 Posts: 9,520 Member
    Options
    Nothing wrong with those words unless there was already some reason to be upset about the relationship.
  • trytpbme1
    Options
    TonyB0588 wrote: »
    Nothing wrong with those words unless there was already some reason to be upset about the relationship.

No there wasn't but I'm used to seeing all three words from him
  • nolan44219
    nolan44219 Posts: 1,221 Member
    Options
    My original answer was going to be it sort of depends who says it. "love ya" could be something good friends say to each other as they part ways for the day.

If its an actual significant other though, I think you are just over thinking it. Especially when as texting its easier to type ya vs you. and the meaning is the same.

The person still said it. I wouldnt worry about it at all. Worry the day they stop saying it.
    I agree with @Poisonedpawn78 I say love ya to my best friends all the time so sometimes they do have different meanings to me. But if it's to a S.O. no matter how I say it, I mean it as I love you. You're over thinking it in this case.

It depends. Does...I *kitten* you, *kitten* you, and *kitten* ya mean the same?

Jk I agree with these two.
  • trytpbme1
    Options
    nolan44219 wrote: »
    My original answer was going to be it sort of depends who says it. "love ya" could be something good friends say to each other as they part ways for the day.

If its an actual significant other though, I think you are just over thinking it. Especially when as texting its easier to type ya vs you. and the meaning is the same.

The person still said it. I wouldnt worry about it at all. Worry the day they stop saying it.
    I agree with @Poisonedpawn78 I say love ya to my best friends all the time so sometimes they do have different meanings to me. But if it's to a S.O. no matter how I say it, I mean it as I love you. You're over thinking it in this case.

It depends. Does...I *kitten* you, *kitten* you, and *kitten* ya mean the same?

Jk I agree with these two.

Okay thankyou