Needing energy since I cut out energy drinks!!!

Options
13»

Replies

• Notsohot7
    Notsohot7 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Good on you!....my sister has now cut off from energy drinks after being somewhat addicted, (as she put it). Her reason for stopping is because she's 26 and all her teeth are falling out from the excessive drinking. (Not saying you where anywhere near a bad though)......She is due to have dentures next week....

I don't think a little caffeine in your life will cause harm, but you're doing good. As far as energy boosting (I understand what you where saying)....I always carry 1-2 nut/seed bars everywhere I go, (I'm gluten intolerant so limited on snack choices), but they really help me to boost my energy.......Especially as I'm up at 5:30am and on my feet until 9pm...and now cycling at 10pm, ha!......yea.....

Sorry I'm not much help..... but getting enough sleep and drinking plenty of water should help too...All the best
  • Tiffsfat2flat
    Tiffsfat2flat Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    A drink called rush gives you energy and it's all natural nuy64sg530bv.png
    The website is http://www.dollarcoffeeclub.com/villa
  • Snapdragonincident
    Snapdragonincident Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    If u go back to caffeine try matcha green tea powder
    I've tried herbe matte and it tastes ok
    I'm sure u walk constantly but what about a set of jumping jacks or a brisk walk or something like that.
    Keep up the good choices overtime u will find energy
  • _pi3_
    _pi3_ Posts: 2,311 Member
    edited July 2017
    Options
    Bear0408 wrote: »
    What are some things I can eat throughout the day to gain the most energy?

They make coffee chocolate

anyway MTN DEW gives me a head rush
  • TonyB0588
    TonyB0588 Posts: 9,520 Member
    Options
    Bear0408 wrote: »
    Yes while salesman get the same lunch breaks as everyone else I depend on my high energy to get the job done in a upbeat type of manor. So the higher my energy the more productive I become .

Hmm, I've been in sales for 35 years and never thought of using energy drinks. Now I know what to use next time my target is increased!!
  • roismacconnmhaigh
    roismacconnmhaigh Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I stopped energy drinks after almost having a heart attack at 17 years old. I drink coffee on occasion if I need a pick me up.
  • TonyB0588
    TonyB0588 Posts: 9,520 Member
    Options
    I stopped energy drinks after almost having a heart attack at 17 years old. I drink coffee on occasion if I need a pick me up.

Good for you. An 18 year old collapsed and died in my country a few months ago after his usual morning energy drink at work.
  • erica_today
    erica_today Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    Exercise and healthy food. Boom. You're welcome