Counting calories help!

Options
2»

Replies

• theron12
    theron12 Posts: 60 Member
    edited July 2017
    Options
    I have lost 24 lbs in a month so far with diet only no exercise. I eat what I want but only 1500 calories. That's it!
  • JeromeBarry1
    JeromeBarry1 Posts: 10,182 Member
    edited July 2017
    Options
    It seems to me you want hope that your summer will be very pleasant. So, I'm going to conclude that you're a student off for the summer. I'm a working stiff and summer is no different from winter. Well, I come home with the sun up in Summer. That's about all. There's no ice to navigate in Summer. The scenery by the side of the road is concrete with specks of green in Summer.

OK, back to your Summer. Will you be cruising? Will you be partying? What are your plans? You're clearly a young woman of enough means to do as you please without having to pretend to be a working stiff like me. That sounds pleasant already.

Are you hoping to have a few beers and a few brats and not gain a few pounds?

Oh, yes. I've lost 102 lb as of today from January 25, 2016 with counting calories, lots of cardio, and not enough heavy lifting. Now I'm skinny fat with loose skin.
  • rheddmobile
    rheddmobile Posts: 6,840 Member
    Options
    Some researcher lost a bunch of weight eating nothing but twinkles, just to prove he could. It doesn't matter what you eat as long as there's a deficit.

However, it's easier to feel satiated on nutrient-dense foods.

If you want freedom to eat more, be more active and you'll be fine.