What country would you most like to visit, and why?

Options

Replies

• SomebodyWakeUpHIcks
    SomebodyWakeUpHIcks Posts: 3,836 Member
    Options
    @Vikka_V wrote: »
    US, because I'd like to meet some of the great people I've met here.

Make sure you stop by Toronto.
    That's Canada silly. But I will be sure to stop by there just for @Vikka_V ;)

Yay! Please do!

I'll join y'all!
  • criss999
    criss999 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    I'd love to visit any country and get to experience their culture and lifestyle. Sadly, I have never got the opportunity to travel outside India. But if I do get, I have always dreamed about going to the USA. This might sound silly but, there is something really special about America that makes it more captivating than other countries to me. Lol
  • jennybearlv
    jennybearlv Posts: 1,519 Member
    Options
    I grew up in an international city, so I have never felt like I needed to visit another country. The world always came to me. Plus I hate being on a plane for more than an hour. Maybe I could stand to visit Canada. It's a short flight.

What's an 'international city'?? 'The world always came to me', girl, what? :/

Las Vegas.
  • CSARdiver
    CSARdiver Posts: 6,252 Member
    Options
    Australia

Only continent I haven't set foot on. Mostly to dive the Great Barrier Reef and with the largest Great Whites, but also to camp out in the outback and see Uluru.
  • Vikka_V
    Vikka_V Posts: 9,563 Member
    Options
    Vikka_V wrote: »

Yay! Please do!

I'll join y'all!

What would we show her?
    I wonder what the best thing to see in the GTA would be?
    Besides us, obviously!
  • jennybearlv
    jennybearlv Posts: 1,519 Member
    Options
    I grew up in an international city, so I have never felt like I needed to visit another country. The world always came to me. Plus I hate being on a plane for more than an hour. Maybe I could stand to visit Canada. It's a short flight.

Las Vegas.

I didn't know that Las Vegas was considered an international city i.e. autonomous (or semi-autonomous) city-state that is separate from the direct supervision of any single nation-state.

I see someone had been using Wikipedia. I mean culturally international. People from all over the world live and visit there.
  • MichelleWithMoxie
    MichelleWithMoxie Posts: 1,818 Member
    Options
    Greece! The architecture, the Sea, the food..!
  • Poisonedpawn78
    Poisonedpawn78 Posts: 1,145 Member
    Options

Yay! Please do!

I'll join y'all!

What would we show her?
    Besides us, obviously!

There is a lot of typical places people go and see, But one that is often overlooked is Castle Loma
    d1e6jzoihk1l.jpg
  • FJlove4life
    FJlove4life Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    Australia but after seeing the spiders there maybe I just stick with Ireland :)
  • Poisonedpawn78
    Options

Everything in Australia is trying to kill you. I dont understand why humans havent taken then hint and left that place yet.
  • SomebodyWakeUpHIcks
    SomebodyWakeUpHIcks Posts: 3,836 Member
    Options
    @Vikka_V wrote: »

Yay! Please do!

I'll join y'all!

What would we show her?
    Besides us, obviously!

We could come to my place and watch the movies of Michael J. Fox
  • michael1976_ca
    michael1976_ca Posts: 3,488 Member
    Options
    Norway because my grandpa was from there. my second choice would be England just so I could ask girls about their pants knowing exactly what it means. pants out there is under wear. where pants here is blue jeans. plus I love the accent
  • cashcash12
    cashcash12 Posts: 400 Member
    Options
    European countries as they said I'll be happy with a women form there. <3
  • LisaEatSleepRun
    LisaEatSleepRun Posts: 159 Member
    Options

Everything in Australia is trying to kill you. I dont understand why humans havent taken then hint and left that place yet.

No worries mate! Just do what I do and carry a rolled up newspaper with you everywhere you go! :wink:
  • Bonny132
    Bonny132 Posts: 3,617 Member
    Options

Las Vegas.

I didn't know that Las Vegas was considered an international city i.e. autonomous (or semi-autonomous) city-state that is separate from the direct supervision of any single nation-state.

I see someone had been using Wikipedia. I mean culturally international. People from all over the world live and visit there.

I live in London, UK, cannot get much more culturally international than that, and I still want to travel the world. If anything, meeting people from around the world makes travelling seem even more enticing. So many places to visit, so little time!
  • Poisonedpawn78
    Options

No worries mate! Just do what I do and carry a rolled up newspaper with you everywhere you go! :wink:

If I ever go I will for sure. And I love the people, Always mega friendly and the kind of people you would love to be friends with. Its just all those critters, snakes, crocs, sharks and NOBODY can tell me that Koalas arent just the most clever evil things of all time. Soon as you think they are cute and cuddly and get too close, BAM you lose an eye.
  • HannahCameron1854
    HannahCameron1854 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Hong kong because it seems so pretty!
  • angel4732
    angel4732 Posts: 14,898 Member
    Options
    Norway because my grandpa was from there. my second choice would be England just so I could ask girls about their pants knowing exactly what it means. pants out there is under wear. where pants here is blue jeans. plus I love the accent

I love in England, so many different English accents
  • angel4732
    angel4732 Posts: 14,898 Member
    Options
    *live