Beautiful Behaviors - July 2017

Options
12346»

Replies

• sophie9492015
    sophie9492015 Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    aleahurst wrote: »

Hi to @sophie9492015 and @skymningen and @swim777 !!! Are you on weight loss journeys or general self care?
    !

Yes, weight loss. Started at 74kg, very happy to say I'm down 2.5 kg so far, with 6 kg until i reach my goal :)
  • chrissymoore06
    chrissymoore06 Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    aleahurst wrote: »
    Okay HERE is why I keep wanting a juicer or food processor!!https://youtube.com/watch?v=Aaxa7rxEbyk&app=desktop

Wow! Our new members are so very active! I love it! @chrissymoore06 - You are so pretty in that photo. It is maddening that our media takes pretty and portrays it as second best. And what's first? Someone who isn't even real...

Hi to @sophie9492015 and @skymningen and @swim777 !!! Are you on weight loss journeys or general self care?

I started today with 39 reps of ape arms. There was some fatigue, but I'm so glad to have an exercise that I can do!

Thank you so much. It took a long time but im learning to love myself and that is really all it takes to overcome the scale number. Social media be damned!
  • sophie9492015
    sophie9492015 Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    @chrissymoore06
    I rekon! Its so so hard as a young woman not to be constantly comparing yourself to perfect photo shopped images and even the difference of the way clothes look on you and the way they are "suposed" to look on manicans in stores.
    One of my major goals is to stop comparing myself also. And they wonder why so many people have such low self esteem, eating disorders etc
  • aleahurst
    aleahurst Posts: 325 Member
    Options
    humtuc1og3xw.jpg

Well.
    I'm at a pivotal point in this self care journey.
    Something has to change....
  • jessiquoi
    jessiquoi Posts: 400 Member
    Options
  • str8bowbabe
    str8bowbabe Posts: 712 Member
    Options
    H-e-l-l-o Ladies!!!! Oh how I have missed you!
    Trying to catch up on all the posts. Its been crazy at work and will be for the next 8-10 months so I wont be here much. Sorry. I will continue my beautiful behaviors. I just got back from vacation. I went off track but I am not beating myself up over it. I treated myself and my grrandkiddos so it was all good. Back at it now...I am thinking of a cruise in Jan so I need to refocus and get to work. I am still working out just not my routine like I was before I went on vacation. Back to cardio and weights and shooting the bow.

@rheddmobile I currently pull 50ish pounds on my compound and about 40 on my trad bow. Going to work up to 55 on the compound for hunting season and 45 for my trad so maybe I can hunt with it next year for whitetail.

@aleahurst - How is the oxygen going? Still keeping that water intake going?

@happysherri - hang in there. Sending some prayers hoping you get it figured out.

Beautiful behavior today - going to get a walk in at lunch and start my outside walks at night again.

Have a great day ladies!
  • jessiquoi
    jessiquoi Posts: 400 Member
    Options
    @str8bowbabe see the post above yours for our August thread. :)