Options

Replies

• rachellovescillian
    Options
    I need pals for motivation, anyone feel free to add me :smile:
  • dead_divya
    dead_divya Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Posting a second time because I'd love to have more people popping up on my feed (:
  • Aint2Proud2Meg
    Aint2Proud2Meg Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    I'd love more buddies!
    I'm a fitbit user...
    I keep my diary open...
    And I share recipes...
    When I remember to
  • SouthernMamaUnderConsruction
    Options
    I would love to have more fitness buddies. Feel free to add me
  • dominiquehomza
    dominiquehomza Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Add me please! Just trying to get on track before a vacation!
  • Aint2Proud2Meg
    Aint2Proud2Meg Posts: 193 Member
    edited October 2017
    Options
    Gah, I can't type. Disregard. Or add me, though I posted that a few posts back. Sorry!
  • iluvjesus9023
    iluvjesus9023 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I need more friends as well. I'm on my way to wanting to lose this 100 lbs I gained when I got clean and sober off of drugs and alcohol 2 1/2 yrs ago. Need lots of support and motivation.
  • iluvjesus9023
    iluvjesus9023 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I'm not sure how to add people so feel free to add Me! I'm still learning how to work this app.
  • Dibone101
    Dibone101 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Same here
  • healthierme616
    healthierme616 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi, I would love some friends.
  • SSpeakes
    SSpeakes Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Hi all. Would like some motivating/accountability help. Feel free to add me!
  • adamglasby1995
    adamglasby1995 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Just starting the process! Would love to have a couple of people to keep me motivated! Illneed it
  • RaleighKendra
    RaleighKendra Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Hello all. I’m looking to lose 10-15 ibs. I post my diary everyday and I’m looking for someone else to be accountable with me EVERY DAY. Feel free to add me
  • katikaferrell
    katikaferrell Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I am new and could use some friends to help on the way . I am a mother of two beautiful teen girls and a stay at home mom
  • 2017marsha
    2017marsha Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi. I am a 46 year old mother of 5 (1 biological and 4 step) daughters and a grandmother to 4. I want to lose 75 to 100 pounds! I used MyFitnessPal a few years ago and lost around 30 pounds but put most of it back on. I am ready to make lifestyle changes and get healthier not only for my family but also for myself. Back on track and would love some friends to help support me along the way - supporting each other, sharing success stories and even failures along the way will help us all work together to reach our goals. Please add me as a friend.
  • superluvjo
    superluvjo Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Add me too! I need all the motivation I can get :D
  • pdnm02
    pdnm02 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Please feel free to add me
  • SouthernMamaUnderConsruction
    Options
    I hope everyone is doing great today! I'm preparing to start doing my 6 days a week routine again.
  • awildwomanatheart
    awildwomanatheart Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    I'm a daily logger and all about supporting and motivating each other. SW 262 CW 220 GW 130...feel free to add me. Wishing you all the best! :)