Runninjustincase Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Who won HOH? I didn't watch tonight
    Jess and she put Ramses and Josh on block
  • DaintyWhisper
    DaintyWhisper Posts: 221 Member
    edited July 2017
    Options
    Aww, I feel so bad for Josh.. Lol just kidding. He's a cry baby meatball.
  • _pi3_
    _pi3_ Posts: 2,311 Member
    Options
    Who won HOH? I didn't watch tonight
    Jess and she put Ramses and Josh on block

Cool I hope Josh goes

Not happy she's HOH but whatever at least she put Baby Josh on the block
  • AmandaABW
    AmandaABW Posts: 9 Member
    Options

Ugh Josh just seems like a terrible human being to me. I really can't stand him.
  • ZodFit
    ZodFit Posts: 394 Member
    Options

Ugh Josh just seems like a terrible human being to me. I really can't stand him.

Honestly my allegiance with Josh ended with the pool game, meatball
  • Kida_Johnson
    Kida_Johnson Posts: 33 Member
    Options

I love him when he's being goofy such as in the HOH challenge. Other than that, stop causing drama and crying about it, ya meatball.
  • _pi3_
    Options
    I love how everybody keeps calling him a meatball. That is so funny
  • EggToni
    EggToni Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    A rubber meatball and a mama's boy.
  • DaintyWhisper
    Options
    I kind of get the feeling that he's staying this week, based on some things I saw on reddit.. : (
  • Runninjustincase
    Runninjustincase Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    I kind of get the feeling that he's staying this week, based on some things I saw on reddit.. : (

Yes from what I've read too it seems Ramses is leaving which is ridiculous they won't get out Mr. Dramatic Meatball
  • okohjacinda
    okohjacinda Posts: 329 Member
    Options

Yes from what I've read too it seems Ramses is leaving which is ridiculous they won't get out Mr. Dramatic Meatball

It makes sense to me to get out the pawn (Ramses) if Paul orchestrated it because as long as Josh is in the house there will always be another big target.
  • busyPK
    busyPK Posts: 3,788 Member
    Options
    Josh doesn't have any real alliance, isn't great at comps so why kick him out?! Ramses has more positive relationships to a select group and is better at comps. Seems pretty easy to send him packing, unfortunately. Guess we'll find out soon though!
  • okohjacinda
    edited July 2017
    Options
    I hope the noms stay the same so that Ramses can go home. He doesn't add anything to the cast and also to keep Paul safe for a while.
  • DaintyWhisper
    Options
    I'm kind of tired of the Paul show, though.. These people are cluelessly letting Paul manipulate them into targeting each other. I wish they would have brought Paul back for an all star season instead.
  • okohjacinda
    Options
    I'm kind of tired of the Paul show, though.. These people are cluelessly letting Paul manipulate them into targeting each other. I wish they would have brought Paul back for an all star season instead.

Yeah but he is kind of the life of this cast. Everyone else is kinda meh. But in the houses' defense, its a lot safer and smarter to keep a big target like Paul in the house than to get him out right off.

Now when all the loners (pawns) get picked away, then its going to become an issue, but right now its best to keep him close until its time to strike (its what I would do).

Paul is still the biggest loner in the house by being the vet. Eventually its not going to work in his favor.
  • _pi3_
    Options
    I really just hate Jess and Cody
  • DaintyWhisper
    Options

Yeah but he is kind of the life of this cast. Everyone else is kinda meh. But in the houses' defense, its a lot safer and smarter to keep a big target like Paul in the house than to get him out right off.

Now when all the loners (pawns) get picked away, then its going to become an issue, but right now its best to keep him close until its time to strike (its what I would do).

Paul is still the biggest loner in the house by being the vet. Eventually its not going to work in his favor.

At this point, I feel like Paul's making strong alliances and strategic decisions for people even when he's not in power. I have a feeling he's going to make it pretty far. Clearly he's the best player that works every convo he's a part of. He's like the wolf herding the mindless sheep in the house. Lol. That's why I kind of like Jessica and Cody as opposition. It's boring when one side of the house is in power every week and everything goes as predicted. But, Jessica putting up Ramses and Josh was a stupid move for their game. Kind of feels like they deserve to get blindsided with Josh staying for their not wanting to "stir the pot" I mean, come on! It's 2 vs 10. You kind of have to stir the pot and make a power move.
  • okohjacinda
    Options

At this point, I feel like Paul's making strong alliances and strategic decisions for people even when he's not in power. I have a feeling he's going to make it pretty far. Clearly he's the best player that works every convo he's a part of. He's like the wolf herding the mindless sheep in the house. Lol. That's why I kind of like Jessica and Cody as opposition. It's boring when one side of the house is in power every week and everything goes as predicted. But, Jessica putting up Ramses and Josh was a stupid move for their game. Kind of feels like they deserve to get blindsided with Josh staying for their not wanting to "stir the pot" I mean, come on! It's 2 vs 10. You kind of have to stir the pot and make a power move.

Yeah and it wasn't really her decision. Cody convinced her to keep it the same. She's actually a lot smarter than what I thought and definitely a better social player than Cody, but not by much.

And Paul is going to be against the wall in a bit because he's siding with two different parts of the house...you have Alex and Jason on the one end and the couples and Christmas on the other and then Kevin and Josh by themselves. Once Cody and Jess are out, everything is going to hit the fan unless he comes up with more schemes which he just might by then.