Replies

• mrwineismybf
    mrwineismybf Posts: 4,088 Member
    Options
    Im liking jess more and more
  • AmandaABW
    AmandaABW Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    The only good thing about keeping the noms the same is going to be to watch Cody apologize to Jess that he was so wrong and Jess was so right. Jess is going to be PISSED. She completely figured out what the other side of the house was up to, and he talked her out of it!

I have no idea why they don't just get rid of Paul. He's good at comps and has a good social game. Take the chance when you have it! I 100% would have taken down Ramseys and put up Paul.
  • ZodFit
    ZodFit Posts: 394 Member
    Options
    People are keeping Paul because the power of friendship is stronger than the need of money, for now.
  • _pi3_
    _pi3_ Posts: 2,311 Member
    Options
    Josh's pits are gross
  • okohjacinda
    okohjacinda Posts: 329 Member
    Options
    Bahaha that's what they get (Cody and Jess)
  • okohjacinda
    edited July 2017
    Options
    I feel so bad for Ramses though and I hope Cody doesn't get this HOH.
  • okohjacinda
    Options
    Yesssssssssssssssss!!!!
  • _pi3_
    Options
    Yesssssssssssssssss!!!!

Yessssssssssss!!! :smiley:
  • DaintyWhisper
    DaintyWhisper Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    Can't wait to see how things pan out with Paul as HOH. I wonder how the hex will come into play. =o
  • okohjacinda
    edited July 2017
    Options
    I don't get the halting hex. Like say if Paul puts up Jess and a pawn and she halts it can he still put up Cody in place of her?

Cuz if so that was freaking stupid of her to do to reveal that crap
  • DaintyWhisper
    DaintyWhisper Posts: 221 Member
    edited July 2017
    Options
    I don't get the halting hex. Like say if Paul puts up Jess and a pawn and she halts it can he still put up Cody in place of her?

I think it can be used on eviction night to turn it into a non eviction week. So, I guess whoever is on the block the week that it is used would be safe.
  • okohjacinda
    Options

I think it can be used on eviction night to turn it into a non eviction week.

Oh ok...well then I guess Mark and Elena got caught in the crossfire and will probably be going up. It doesn't even matter though because Paul has the house right now.
  • magster4isu
    magster4isu Posts: 632 Member
    Options

Oh ok...well then I guess Mark and Elena got caught in the crossfire and will probably be going up. It doesn't even matter though because Paul has the house right now.

Jess really screwed over Mark and Elena by telling everyone about the hex. If she would have kept her mouth shut, her and Cody would have gone up, she could have halted the eviction and both couples would have been safe.
  • okohjacinda
    Options

Jess really screwed over Mark and Elena by telling everyone about the hex. If she would have kept her mouth shut, her and Cody would have gone up, she could have halted the eviction and both couples would have been safe.

Yep pretty much but I mean that seems to be all she knows how to do is play the game wrong.
  • _pi3_
    Options

Yep pretty much but I mean that seems to be all she knows how to do is play the game wrong.

If it wasn't for Cody she'd really be *kitten*
  • Zac1644
    Zac1644 Posts: 1,173 Member
    Options
    Im liking jess more and more

me too, I am the same way
  • okohjacinda
    Options
    That was a smart move on Paul's part imo because the longer he procrastinates on getting them out, the stronger they become and had he put up anyone else in the house, it would have weakened his favoritism with the house for the following week. Jess will more than likely use the hex and no one will be going home this week. I just hope Paul will win the den of temptation challenge next week if either one of them wins HOH next week because they will be putting him up.

Best case scenario is Alex, Jason, Josh or Christmas gets HOH next week.
  • _pi3_
    Options
    Why didn't the House interrupt Paul when he announced his nominations?
  • _pi3_
    Options
    Also I renamed the show Rigged Brother since everything is so convenient. Like Jess has a Temptation to save her and one other person.. hmm well obviously she's going to save Cody who JUST came back.
  • okohjacinda
    Options
    Why didn't the House interrupt Paul when he announced his nominations?

Because everyone is confused about the contents of the hex like everyone outside of BB lol