Ladies around 40

Options

Replies

• MrsRemyRoc
    MrsRemyRoc Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Hey thanks ladies. what a lovely group of peeps we have around here on MFP. Its interesting that a lot of us have very similar frustrations and hurdles across different countries and lifestyles.

I've had a rough week, not been able to do much as the littlest one has been ill. Its so frustrating and so easy to lose hard won momentum!! He seems a lot better today so i'm hoping to have a busy few days making up for lost time. It has spurred me on though watching people on my friends list talking about their good and bad days and picking themselves up and keeping going! Love to you all x
  • celestestar
    celestestar Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    I'm 39, turning 40 in November and currently living in Australia. No kids yet
  • shell13b
    shell13b Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    You can add me. I am 43 and need to lose 45 lbs. Good luck to everyone!!
  • Dianardh01
    Dianardh01 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
  • Dianardh01
    Dianardh01 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
  • Iheartrunning36
    Iheartrunning36 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    I'm 36, you can add me. I have two kids and have a long journey ahead.
  • Curvykinkycurls
    Curvykinkycurls Posts: 427 Member
    Options
    I'd love some MFP friends from this thread please. I'm hitting 40 later this year and trying to hit my goal weight by then. I've got 3 boys (one nearly teen, the other two in primary school) and have a desk job, so finding the time to exercise is key for me. I've got an open diary :smile:
  • namid33
    namid33 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Would love to make friends with you all, also approaching 40 and wanting to work on being in the best shape of my life by then. Need some accountability and shared perspectives
  • scrapbooklady
    scrapbooklady Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Hello! Feel free to add me. That goes for anyone on this thread. I am 44, mom to 3, married to the love of my life and determined to continue this healthy eating/exercising lifestyle. Always love to get those likes at the end of a day and some comments now and then. Love to cheer other on as well!
  • missrunner5
    missrunner5 Posts: 846 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me - anyone who wants a bit of support. I am 41 have 5 kids including a 3 month old (surprise blessing) I live near Adelaide South Australia.
  • lwistner
    lwistner Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me... 47 and from Texas. Had a major medical incident with my oldest kid (2 boys now 18 and 15) three years ago, and trying to get my life back and find some energy, confidence and joy. :wink:
  • nrivera96
    nrivera96 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I too wanted to be fit by 40. My birthday is in Oct and I'm throwing a party. I hope to be half way to my goal by then but I'm losing at such a slow pace.
  • duebedm
    duebedm Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    41 and in VA. Feel free to add me... hoping by 45 to have my permanent changes in place!
  • stacysjourney
    stacysjourney Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I'll be 41 next week. Mom of 5 and looking to drop 53 pounds
  • queen_diamond
    queen_diamond Posts: 4 Member
    edited July 2017
    Options
    well i am 42 from Poland add me:-) i lost 25 kg last year and need some help now:-) loosing weight wosnt such hard like keeping it:-)now when i am allowed to eat more i eat to much:-)need ppl that can help me keep my 56 kg...
  • mrazx002
    mrazx002 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi all - Add me too? I'm 43 and live in the midwest (USA) and have two kiddos. Looking to lose at least 20 and could certainly use company, motivation and support. It is not easy. It's actually very challenging, particularly after 4pm.
  • zumayka
    zumayka Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me... Turning 38 on October. Started MFP last week (after a 1st unsuccessful try about 2 years ago). Looking forward to loose 15-20 pounds.
  • Mysterious_Dreamer
    Options
    I'm 34 from country SA I have 2 kids :)
  • princesstink76
    princesstink76 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Anyone can add me too - I'm 41 next week. I work in a hospital - I also teach 16 gym classes a week, I have kids but I have food intolerances and last year they made me eat gluten for 2 months for tests I put a lot of weight on and I'm struggling to get it off my mid section
  • princesstink76
    princesstink76 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Sorry I'm from West Midlands in U.K.