cliquey cliquey clique clique

Options

Replies

• Bry_Fitness70
    Bry_Fitness70 Posts: 2,480 Member
    Options
    I was thinking maybe a Psuedo-Narcissist clique - people who approach the edge of posting torso shots, automobile driver's seat selfies, gym selfies, etc., but then sort of balk, or perhaps do it and then feel remorseful afterward?
  • Bry_Fitness70
    Options
    Bry_Lander wrote: »
    I was thinking maybe a Psuedo-Narcissist clique - people who approach the edge of posting torso shots, automobile driver's seat selfies, gym selfies, etc., but then sort of balk, or perhaps do it and then feel remorseful afterward?

That is an excellent idea. It's raining now but I'll have to go take a selfie in the car. Then feel ashamed about my narcissism and quickly delete it but only delete it AFTER I post it to Facebook, Instagram, the selfie thread, the other selfie thread, start a new selfie thread and then take another one or twelve with different Snapchat filters. You have a high maintenance clique.

Right! You post your car selfie, feign remorse, but then keep refreshing to see if you received any inspirings, likes, awesomes, woos, or posts where your selfie was featured with a pleasant comment or a winkie face.
  • SEAHORSES4EVER
    SEAHORSES4EVER Posts: 1,553 Member
    Options
    Vikka_V wrote: »
    Is there a lurker clique yet? If not I need to start one because I spend at least 50% of my time here just lurking.

Only prerequisite to join is the ability or desire to be a bit creepy and to be patient enough to just wait and watch until you find an opportune moment.

Sometimes I just lurk and insightful posts, I'm working on my creeper skills...today I wanted to tell someone I'd settle for dry humping. I didn't..but I wanted to. Is that enough?
  • SEAHORSES4EVER
    Options
    Is there a lurker clique yet? If not I need to start one because I spend at least 50% of my time here just lurking.

Only prerequisite to join is the ability or desire to be a bit creepy and to be patient enough to just wait and watch until you find an opportune moment.

Sometimes I just lurk and insightful posts, I'm working on my creeper skills...today I wanted to tell someone I'd settle for dry humping. I didn't..but I wanted to. Is that enough?

How's tomorrow? Jeans or soft pants?

Soft please. Jeans burn is worse than carpet.

• Chase_The_Pain
    Chase_The_Pain Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    Thread is too long, didn't read. Has there been a multi-ban clique started yet? If not, I will start that one so we all can go terrorizing.
  • SomebodyWakeUpHIcks
    SomebodyWakeUpHIcks Posts: 3,836 Member
    edited July 2017
    Options
    There's a lot of rules here. I just want to belong somewhere. Is that so hard?

YouCantSitHere.jpg

Need my Gump buddy on this one @MeeseeksAndDestroy
  • Vikka_V
    Vikka_V Posts: 9,563 Member
    Options

You're a perfect candidate!
    I'm quite impressed with your budding creeper skills and self restraint. You need to wait until just the right moment to reveal your intentions or desires...it changes the whole game!
  • Bry_Fitness70
    Options
    Thread is too long, didn't read. Has there been a multi-ban clique started yet? If not, I will start that one so we all can go terrorizing.

Once you lose the "I've been naughty" jail bars over your profile pic you have to leave the clique, so it takes a lot of effort for most to remain in good standing.
  • SEAHORSES4EVER
    Options
    Starting up a rise against the planet of the snowflakes clique.

• VanishingNachos
    VanishingNachos Posts: 5,688 Member
    Options
    but, but, but...... I started the Snowflake clique - *sigh*
  • SEAHORSES4EVER
    edited July 2017
    Options
    but, but, but...... I started the Snowflake clique - *sigh*
    But my group has a better name.... I'll let you co-lead :)
  • SomebodyWakeUpHIcks
    SomebodyWakeUpHIcks Posts: 3,836 Member
    Options

edn6h247xlqa.jpg

Would you, ya know, for $75,000?
  • Vikka_V
    Vikka_V Posts: 9,563 Member
    Options
    Do we have a clique for floaters yet?

People who don't want to commit to just one clique and want to keep their options open to join as many cliques as are of interest to them?

Because I'm definitely in that one.