slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,452 Member
    Options
    I wanna be in @J_Surita3 clique...
    5yn9tqs4sfsw.gif
  • jenilla1
    jenilla1 Posts: 11,118 Member
    Options
    Jimb376mfp wrote: »
    Click Woo twice to be in my secret clique.

Damn it! I can only click once.

tma16tfl706p.jpg
  • Jimb376mfp
    Jimb376mfp Posts: 6,232 Member
    Options
    jenilla1 wrote: »
    Jimb376mfp wrote: »
    Click Woo twice to be in my secret clique.

Damn it! I can only click once.

tma16tfl706p.jpg

@jenilla1
    Yes my clique is very exclusive, only allowed in if you give two clicks.

Most people don't give two clicks about being in my clique.
  • Marillian
    Marillian Posts: 3,892 Member
    Options
    I've never been in a clique. Unless you count 250,000 members of a medieval organization that gather together on any given day to do fun medieval stuff together, a clique.

But, any clique that I belong to must have chocolate and listen to Pink Floyd, especially the "London Symphony Orchestra Plays Pink Floyd." All classical music versions of PF's songs. Oh, and the clique symbol of a rainbow, like the prism on the Dark Side of the Moon album cover, because it can also mean that the clique is all-inclusive.
  • Bry_Fitness70
    Bry_Fitness70 Posts: 2,480 Member
    Options
    i wanna be in a clique so i can follow people instead of marching to the beat of my own drum -.-

I hearby induct you into the drumless clique

so what do we march to?

mi0uv0erogo7.jpg

Let me ask you something. Do you want to end up like Petey? Dead? In some flea-ridden apartment? Face down in your own droppings? A soggy sunflower seed pressed against your beak? Come on, Harry! Don't you see what Petey was trying to say to you? You got to take life by the balls! Chew it up and spit it out! Dance to the tune of a different drummer! Spread your wings and fly and run and jump! God, help me!
  • Vikka_V
    Vikka_V Posts: 9,563 Member
    Options
    Is there a lurker clique yet? If not I need to start one because I spend at least 50% of my time here just lurking.

Only prerequisite to join is the ability or desire to be a bit creepy and to be patient enough to just wait and watch until you find an opportune moment.