Replies

• MrStabbems
    MrStabbems Posts: 3,110 Member
    Options
    MrStabbems wrote: »
    cliques are no joke brah :neutral:

when they are imaginary, yes, they are.

Ah but if you don't know about them and are not in them does that make them not real?

Only if you are wearing leg warmers. Thats a whole clique ya know.

You forget the anti-leg warmers clique.
  • MrStabbems
    Options

Ah but if you don't know about them and are not in them does that make them not real?

I figured it was only a matter of time before they come out and flag the legwarmer cliques posts.

phantom flaggers are their own clique, along with the phantom awesome, likes and woo'ers cliques.

When you have over 100k posts you have dominion over these lesser cliques...
  • km8907
    km8907 Posts: 3,861 Member
    Options
    Also, I always sing the justin bieber song as this..... "Desperito, babys gonna eat my burrito, gonna eat it incognito, come on choke on that burrito...."

I'm sure I belong somewhere!

You could write for South Park.
  • MrStabbems
    Options

I figured it was only a matter of time before they come out and flag the legwarmer cliques posts.

phantom flaggers are their own clique, along with the phantom awesome, likes and woo'ers cliques.

I'm a woo'r that has a phantom insightful tagger fan

You're a rare breed bro

Oh I disagree...all the "anonymous" cliques seem to have a lot of power around here. But, the over 1000 posts clique IS pretty awesome. You get a plaque and everything.

Their pseudo-power doesn't match the matriarch's pseudo-power. Its basically a fortress built on a matchstick foundation.

They key to overthrowing is lighting each stick on fire, one by one.
  • LittleHearseDriver
    LittleHearseDriver Posts: 2,677 Member
    Options
    I will accept anyone who brings me a peanut butter banana shake. Bonus points if you deliver The Beast to my house with a bow on his head.
  • MrStabbems
    edited July 2017
    Options

I'm a woo'r that has a phantom insightful tagger fan

You're a rare breed bro

Oh I disagree...all the "anonymous" cliques seem to have a lot of power around here. But, the over 1000 posts clique IS pretty awesome. You get a plaque and everything.

Their pseudo-power doesn't match the matriarch's pseudo-power. Its basically a fortress built on a matchstick foundation.

They key to overthrowing is lighting each stick on fire, one by one.

That seems kinda intense for mfp. I just like humor and fun. The humor/fun clique is super duper awesome.

I find humour and fun in it so its cool for me. Besides id rather set the fake mfp towers on fire than my work place.
  • pudgy1977
    pudgy1977 Posts: 13,499 Member
    Options
    Did someone say nachos??
  • MrStabbems
    Options

Two of my favourite mfp folk are in this clique. I'll install cameras.
  • Muscle_for_Fitness
    Muscle_for_Fitness Posts: 2,198 Member
    Options
    I almost didn't comment because I'd hate to be accused of being in a clique but

Recipe for nudes:

Engage potential nude with fitness related question
    Move potential nude to Kik because MFP is just too hard
    *accidentally* send your own nude in hopes of guilt tripping a recipricated nude

Question on this recipe....What about mustaches? Are they extra calories?

Add mustache to taste

In for the clique clique boom

I call this person for my clique. No one can have. Just me

idk, he's part of the bathrobe and boatshoes gang. Are you sure you want to "run with that kind of crowd"?

Even better! If he doesn't mind that I don't have boat shoes but I can make some out of newspaper

I don't have boat shoes either but my feet are webbed.