Hands up, who logs daily??

Options

Replies

• UNDERWOOD1272
    UNDERWOOD1272 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I joined MFP on June 3 and I log everyday! I'm pretty much on the site via Internet or app all day long. LOL I love MFP! Sending request!
  • derrickgooch1
    Options
    Daily....helps allot...
  • Jessastar
    Jessastar Posts: 234
    Options
    I do! Day 90 today! Requested!
  • highervibes
    highervibes Posts: 2,219 Member
    Options
    I do, with the exception of one day in June where I was supposed to log but got soooooooo drunk and ended up missing that day. Other than that, I've logged every nibble since March 8th.
  • JKodiak217
    JKodiak217 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I log every day, or I'd lose track of things - going on 3 weeks now.
    The phone app makes things very easy.

I have also found that planning ahead really helps me make good food decisions.
    Sometimes I'll plan out my breakfast the night before, and go ahead and log it,
    that way I can see what my calorie counts are going to be, and adjust accordingly.
    I can also pre-stage/prepare the food ahead of time (like cutting up green peppers
    & tomato for an omelette, browning sausage, etc).

It also helps me to plan out exercise days (I don't have a set routine - walking several times/week).
    If I pre-log it, I feel more obligated (if I need extra motivation) because I've logged it ahead of time...
    otherwise I have to delete it. (sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't). :)
  • xox_jen_1991_xox
    Options
    I log daily! Feel free to add me :) x
  • Angel03744
    Angel03744 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    * Puts her hand up*
    On day 180 something, only had to restart my log in counter as I missed one day by about 3 blinking mins lol, was in the hopsital
  • TheVimFuego
    TheVimFuego Posts: 2,412 Member
    Options
    I've logged every day for a year and a half, my counter doesn't show it as I was flooded in with no power or internet for a few days early this year, still kept logging the stuff cooked on the camping stove though :)
  • msjames1999
    msjames1999 Posts: 528 Member
    Options
    I log daily.
  • kbtommi
    kbtommi Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Yep, I do it daily...I've been on here a year and a half. I think it's fun, but I'm kind of a nerd when it comes to data. :laugh:
  • terry1067
    terry1067 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I log daily my food and exercise. It keeps me on track.:smile:
  • Specialkayrina
    Specialkayrina Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    I log daily! Feel free to add me :)
  • KANGOOJUMPS
    KANGOOJUMPS Posts: 6,472 Member
    Options
    I am over 400
  • tlbrooks37
    Options
    I log on a couple times a day. Request sent...
  • beckywilliams1967
    beckywilliams1967 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    I do too!!! This tracker is so much better than WW - I've cancelled my membership as I just wasn't getting my money's worth loving MFP. Will send request !
  • RockinTerri
    RockinTerri Posts: 499 Member
    Options
    As of today, I'm at day 20 in row. I may occasionally miss the deadline point, but try my hardest to log what I can.

ETA: Add me if you'd like!
  • Libertysfate
    Libertysfate Posts: 452 Member
    Options
    I do! I have to in order to stay on track to reaching my goal.
  • kristirlk
    kristirlk Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I log daily and Im active on the communication! Everyone add me! Let's keep each other dedicated and committed!
  • BoomstickChick
    BoomstickChick Posts: 428 Member
    Options
    I've been slacking the past few weeks because I haven't even gotten on my computer daily. I blame the pregnancy though. When it's over, I'll be my more religiously logging self.
  • jjelizalde
    jjelizalde Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    I had over 500 days and MFP dumped my numbers. I started over, now at 25 days. Again.