Hands up, who logs daily??

Options

Replies

• yelliezx
    yelliezx Posts: 633 Member
    Options
    I log in daily but did not log in my diary for a couple for days last week! :( I usually am EXTREMELY dedicated though and I'm back at it. Feel free to add me! :)
  • jnaimurphy
    Options
    I do!!!!
  • maddymartinec
    Options
    I do!
  • nleighp
    nleighp Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    I hit 325 just the other day. :D
  • elisa123gal
    elisa123gal Posts: 4,301 Member
    Options
    i log everyday for now..but my hope is that i can just learn how to eat without having to log by the time I get to goal. But i think I'll always come to the forums..or maybe just log my food at the end of the day when I feel like it.

What i find most helpful..is to log the bad stuff..the cheating stuff... that makes me mindful that I need to eat under or work out more the following days.
  • melindafritz1976
    melindafritz1976 Posts: 329 Member
    Options
    me
    you are supposed to
  • PonyTailedLoser
    PonyTailedLoser Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    Well I am on day 930 of my log in streak...
  • Kat6915
    Kat6915 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I just started and am committed to logging daily. that way I can see what the heck I'm doing!
  • TheRealParisLove
    TheRealParisLove Posts: 1,907 Member
    Options
    I went 6 months straight of logging, but then my internet went out for a week. I've been pretty consistent since then, but not perfect. I just got 25 days in a row, today.
  • Mag1215
    Mag1215 Posts: 4
    Options
    I am going to start, would you like to be friends
  • crose0056
    crose0056 Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Raised hand for 100+ days:flowerforyou:
  • nleighp
    Options
    i log everyday for now..but my hope is that i can just learn how to eat without having to log by the time I get to goal. But i think I'll always come to the forums..or maybe just log my food at the end of the day when I feel like it.

What i find most helpful..is to log the bad stuff..the cheating stuff... that makes me mindful that I need to eat under or work out more the following days.

I thought this too, but every time I take a break the pounds come back. It's like magic.
    I'll log till the day I kick the bucket.
  • nleighp
    Options
    Well I am on day 930 of my log in streak...

Damn! *highfive* That's incredible!
  • TeamDale
    TeamDale Posts: 383 Member
    Options
    I do :)
  • Drudoo
    Drudoo Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    I'm at 625 days!
  • CardiacKev28
    CardiacKev28 Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    I joined in January but wasn't ready but now I am and log everyday. I learn a lot here at this site. Add me - we can help each other. I am always open to MFP friends for help
  • sharonfoustmills
    sharonfoustmills Posts: 519 Member
    Options
    I am on my fourth day, and I log every day, several times a day. I plan to continue because I know when I don't log my food I really really really overeat.
  • ingridwhitton
    ingridwhitton Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I log every day! It's just become a habit now.
  • SkinnyMozza
    SkinnyMozza Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Hi all !

I log daily, all food and lots of exercise and love to support my MFP friends! Gotta give the love back though... we all need some encouragement.

Feel free to add if u r active :)

I'm 5.5, SW 160, GW 130
  • kravmark2
    kravmark2 Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    Im logging everyday too. Anyone can feel free to add me. We can do this thing !!

Mark.