Hands up, who logs daily??

Options

Replies

• kyliep99
    kyliep99 Posts: 15
    Options
    I log every day, even if it's a bad one and I'm over my calories.
  • zannestar
    zannestar Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I do! I started in June and log everything I eat, drink and do daily. Love MFP, it fits me perfectly, not sure what took me so long to find it! Looking for more inspiration and support. Feel free to add me too.
  • cindy326
    cindy326 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    I do everyday...Sometimes I plan the day before just to have a little flexibility with what I eat. Its working great for me... :)
  • nadiB
    nadiB Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    i log everyday and love reading posts and what others are up to :laugh:
  • MrsGriffin67
    MrsGriffin67 Posts: 485 Member
    Options
    I log everyday, have been for over 200 days. When I first started using this site back in Jan 2011, I had 680 consecutive day logging streak. I got sick just before Thanksgiving and messed that all up. Just as well as I had gained my weight back and needed to start over.
  • BrendaLee
    BrendaLee Posts: 4,463 Member
    Options
    I think I'm at day 178. I love me some loggin'.
  • cindy326
    cindy326 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    I almost made it to 100 days, but we went on vacation in June and I didnt count anything for a week..I also gained 7lbs back but I had an awesome time. Very happy with myself and the progress im making. It feels wonderful to be able to eat normal things and still lose. My diary is open feel free to take a look.
  • rockinchick221976
    rockinchick221976 Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    :happy: I do! I actually prelog a day in advance, I have to otherwise I won't stay on track. It's easy to lose track of what you are eating while your eating it and once it's eaten there's nothing you can do about it. So, the night before, I look at what I have, decide what I feel like eating. Then, I make up a menu for the whole day, Breakfast, lunch, dinner and a snack. It usually takes some tweeking but in the end I have a menu that stays at or under my daily goals for calories, fat, carbs, sodium & suger.
  • MrsBozz1
    MrsBozz1 Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    Today is day 187 :happy: I log EVERY bite before it goes in my mouth! I log 12 glasses of water a day and all of my exercise! I plan to continue to log EVERY day even after I start to mantain in like 5 lbs! I love MFP :heart: it is the second reason for my success, my husbands love and support is the first!!! Good luck to all!:flowerforyou:
  • Refined_by_Fire
    Refined_by_Fire Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    I try to log daily, I think I've only missed a total of 3 days in the whole process due to camping.... Add me if you want:smile:
  • lms1220
    lms1220 Posts: 60
    Options
    i do :) everyone feel free to add me!
  • hungrypotato
    hungrypotato Posts: 1,642 Member
    Options
    I just hit a year today. :) 365 days.... feel free to add
  • AfricaLatina
    AfricaLatina Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    Me too! I think i'm actually addicted to it now :bigsmile: I also love to cheer my fellow mfpeeps on :heart:
  • seltzermint555
    seltzermint555 Posts: 10,741 Member
    Options
    I log every day no matter what! I have been on for 125 days and have not missed a day, for me it's the only way to keep on track and I'm loving that.
  • VonniieBonniie
    Options
    I have a few days that I started n I gotta say im excited to begin my weight loss journey :) its awesome to be able to track whats actually in our food n be able to control our calories :) anybody who wants to add me is more than welcome to :)
  • nursenelson
    nursenelson Posts: 295
    Options
    when i first joined I logged in everyday for exactly 365 days - then for some reason I fell out of the routine...for the last year I may have logged on here and there but only ever tracked my exercise
    I am now logging in everyday as well as logging food AND exercise :)
    I'm baaaaaacccck
  • emmietoby
    emmietoby Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    i find that it's the only way for me to stay on track. i log on every day.
  • AmyZ46
    AmyZ46 Posts: 694 Member
    Options
    me me me lol ,

I log daily because I need the structure .
    not to mention I feel very supported here. I have only been here for 6 weeks though .

Amy
  • eddie8131
    eddie8131 Posts: 600 Member
    Options
    I've logged every day since June 3rd (55 days counting today). 44 pounds later, it is really working for me. I'm obsessed with logging, its the only way I can accomplish it. Every day is a struggle though, I have the best friends on here who support me. Feel free to add me if you are the same. :)
  • jaja76
    jaja76 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    345 days in a row as of today (7/27/13)!