Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Hands up, who logs daily??

Replies

• pholbert
    pholbert Posts: 575 Member
    I log everyday. I missed some in April because I was in the hospital. Been here almost 2yrs.
  • supplemama
    supplemama Posts: 1,956 Member
    Me! I've logged every single day since I joined in mid-June 2012.
  • quiltlovinlisa
    quiltlovinlisa Posts: 1,710 Member
    In over a hundred days, I've logged every single day except once, when I was out of town with my husband. I have to keep myself accountable.
  • wclay915
    wclay915 Posts: 5 Member
    I've been at it since the beginning of the year. I like I my fitness pal I use it in conjunction with Fitbit and the Withing scale. So far everything is working well.
  • Laffinhippiegurl
    Laffinhippiegurl Posts: 41 Member
    I do I do! 325+ days and counting. Lately it has been a personal battle. Before it was just calorie counting, now I have been trying to work out...and I fell off the wagon for a while. I still logged. Some days I'm seriously amazed I managed to eat that many calories but I still do it...everyday.

Also, if for some reason it doesn't count your log in. There is a help email you can contact to fix it. I had to do it once. It was a couple weeks ago. I was in tears. :cry: But they fixed it for me! :drinker:
  • Skrib69
    Skrib69 Posts: 687 Member
    Why wouldn't you want to log daily??
  • Laffinhippiegurl
    I just hit a year today. :) 365 days.... feel free to add

Huge Congrats!!!!! :flowerforyou:
  • wclay915
    wclay915 Posts: 5 Member
    I post daily. Been at it since the beginning of the year. I use my fitness pal with Fitbit and the Withing scale. very happy with the results.
  • beekuzz
    beekuzz Posts: 428 Member
    Every single day logger here, too. I think I just hit 405 - began 6/9/12 and haven't missed a day.
  • Laffinhippiegurl
    Went back and read more...just humbled by the dedication it has taken! Definitely inspiring!
  • jacksagod
    jacksagod Posts: 176 Member
    ***hand raised
  • I log in daily, hasn`t done me any good in the weight loss department yet.
  • akp4Him
    akp4Him Posts: 227
    Me...everyday...180 days strong. Hope to log forever!
  • wildrose53
    wildrose53 Posts: 1,342 Member
    I log daily...request sent.
  • I was very, very, very hesitant to start logging my daily calories but now that I've started I don't think I'll stop. I worried it would feel restrictive, but instead, I feel empowered by the knowledge I have about what I'm putting in my body. It keeps me accountable. Also, my husband has joined and he is just as excited about the logging as I am. It's fun to see his updates throughout the day and know we're working together even when we're apart. *corniness*
  • freakymonday
    freakymonday Posts: 11 Member
    i'm trying my best to log in daily as well. :)
  • airangel59
    airangel59 Posts: 1,887 Member
    Raises hand.:drinker:
    Started 6/7/12
    Day #416
  • rbn_held
    rbn_held Posts: 686 Member
    I am a daily logger. I was up to over 500 days and then went to visit my folks for two days and did not get to log in. Had to start over:-(
  • TheEffort
    TheEffort Posts: 1,028 Member
    I log daily (over 775 days)...feel free to add me.

8488541.png
  • lambchristie
    lambchristie Posts: 552 Member
    Every single day since January 12th of this year. But sometimes I make my entry after 11pm, and because I'm in an odd time zone, MFP thinks it's already the next day, and my count for the number of days in a row for logging in resets to 1.

I've been on everyday since 1/17/2013. Same thing happened to me. Grrr.

You can send an email to tech support and tell them your start date and they'll reset your # of days logged in..I did.