Candida diet

Options
2»

Replies

• snickerscharlie
    snickerscharlie Posts: 8,578 Member
    Options
    kavahni wrote: »
    Oh, God! Is this "diet" making the rounds again? I thought we killed that one 30 years ago.

Candida diets are like a bad rash. They keep coming back. :(
  • snickerscharlie
    snickerscharlie Posts: 8,578 Member
    Options
    shilpaca wrote: »
    Hey guys, I've recently been advised by a therapist to try a Candida free diet to help eliminate the toxins and Candida from my system. She had advised on a high probiotic to supplement it as Well. Any thoughts? Any one tried it or has any success with it to help cleanse and maintain good health. . Thank u
    Shilpa

She he/she happen to mention precisely *which* toxins your body is apparently riddled with? Because if your kidneys aren't eliminating them on their own, you need a hospital and not a bogus diet or probiotics.
  • BrianSharpe
    BrianSharpe Posts: 9,248 Member
    Options
    shilpaca wrote: »
    Hey guys, I've recently been advised by a therapist to try a Candida free diet to help eliminate the toxins and Candida from my system. She had advised on a high probiotic to supplement it as Well. Any thoughts? Any one tried it or has any success with it to help cleanse and maintain good health. . Thank u
    Shilpa

Specifically what kind of "therapist" are being treated by? If you have health concerned see a real, science based, medical practitioner. Sadly there are all sorts of "qualifications" that one may obtain on-line from very dubious places.