Anyone from the uk?

Options
13»

Replies

• DaveAddams
    DaveAddams Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    I'm from Surrey, feel free to add, always happy to give and get more motivation
  • N0easyway0ut
    N0easyway0ut Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    I'm originally from the Midlands in the UK but now live in Dubai. Hope I still count! been here for 1.5 years and with an open diary. Feel free to add me! :)
  • savvymommy13
    savvymommy13 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I'm in London. Slightly older than 20-something. Two stone to lose. Would appreciate the support. Feel free to add me.
  • Notsohot7
    Notsohot7 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I'm from Wales, UK. Feel free to add me
  • jordanrose006
    jordanrose006 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm from Bristol, UK. Just started out on here a few days ago. Lost 6lbs already. I need to lose 6 stone. Anyone wanting to add me feel free. I could do with support and motivation to get me there on this journey. ☺️
  • rianneonamission
    rianneonamission Posts: 854 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm UK too. Lost a stone so far, and my current target stands at another 8lbs, though would like to drop another stone if I can.
  • hkschles
    hkschles Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm in the UK too, south coast. I'm just starting out dieting for the first time ever and would love some friends on here so we can support each other! I've lost a stone and still have 2 1/2 stone to lose!
  • commonasmuck101
    commonasmuck101 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'm from Hampshire. Just re-started so looking for friends feel free to add me
  • glenlowes84
    glenlowes84 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm from newcastle, feel free to add me! 40 day log in streak now!
  • TomKershawUK
    TomKershawUK Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Norfolk