Replies

• browneyedgirl749
    browneyedgirl749 Posts: 4,984 Member
    Options
    tiny_rick wrote: »
    jtegirl1 wrote: »
    J_Surita3 wrote: »
    There was a "cheater" thread? Gheeze I miss everything.

Yes! I caught the very beginning. A wife calling out her hubby for cheating on here.

:lol: ok I'm sorry.... I had to laugh.

She even named some names!

Wow!!! That's a little tasteless. Especially if the mistresses didn't know he was married.

Yes.. How sad for the innocent mistresses

I sense some sarcasm in that and that is not what I meant by that. I just simply meant that you can't call out a chick for messing with your husband if she didn't know he was married. I'm just saying.
  • browneyedgirl749
    browneyedgirl749 Posts: 4,984 Member
    Options

Yes! I caught the very beginning. A wife calling out her hubby for cheating on here.

Wow!!! That's a little tasteless. Especially if the mistresses didn't know he was married.

Yes.. How sad for the innocent mistresses

I sense some sarcasm in that and that is not what I meant by that. I just simply meant that you can't call out a chick for messing with your husband if she didn't know he was married. I'm just saying.

And they say it's hard to convey sarcasm through text! What's up now *kitten*!

A scorned wife can do whatever the *kitten* she wants... You can believe that. And let's be real... They probably knew. It's not like people have to hide it on here.

Sarcasm is my second language... I can pick that *kitten* up. :lol:

No one has an excuse or is excused to do a dick move like that. And if she did know, then she deserved to be called out. Marriage is hard enough as it is.
  • Just_J_Now
    Just_J_Now Posts: 9,551 Member
    Options

Dang I hate when I miss the goodshit. Every time I lurk on here nothing happens except I end up getting warnings for nonsense.
  • Just_Mel_
    Just_Mel_ Posts: 3,992 Member
    Options
    Apparently, and I missed it so I don't know, but some people really have a problem with foreheads around here.

I have a huge one, so I sympathize. :cry:
  • Caporegiem
    Caporegiem Posts: 4,297 Member
    edited July 2017
    Options
    Fivehead crew checking in.
  • _pi3_
    _pi3_ Posts: 2,311 Member
    Options
    I burned 5000 calories walking to and from the store
  • Just_J_Now
    Just_J_Now Posts: 9,551 Member
    Options

Does anyone care to share the names that were called out? Inquiring minds want to know the tea...oh honey!
  • Just_Mel_
    Just_Mel_ Posts: 3,992 Member
    Options
    lstrat115 wrote: »
    I learned that women who use roids can grow a peen

Vienna sausage.
  • nolan44219
    nolan44219 Posts: 1,221 Member
    Options
    i heard my sons friends say, Hey J, lets watch this video about how to get girls.

Lmao. If you start getting a lot of girls around your house get them to send me the link
  • nolan44219
    nolan44219 Posts: 1,221 Member
    Options
    lstrat115 wrote: »
    I learned that women who use roids can grow a peen

I almost hooked up with a girl that must've been on roids a one point.... Maybe this should be in the confession thread