123457»

Replies

• SomebodyWakeUpHIcks
    SomebodyWakeUpHIcks Posts: 3,836 Member
    Options
    @EggToni wrote: »
    @EggToni wrote: »
    @eggToni wrote: »
    In the 90's at the Rennaissance Fair in So Cal, Jon Voight offered to carry my Nana's coffee to our table (We had too much to carry ourselves). He is the nicest person ever. And an Oscar winner to boot!

I once owned his car.

Hahaha! Seinfeld!

@MeeseeksAndDestroy made out in the back seat on the way home from watching Scheindler's List

He took it out

Ha! HE TOOK IT OUT!

He took ...hah hah... it out.
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    Options
    Melmel0116 wrote: »
    Does Ray Lewis count?

oh yeah, he counts...
  • elizabethmcopeland
    elizabethmcopeland Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    Meeting Alex Kingston only further solidified my crush on her.

I never bought into her character's relationship with Dr Greene on ER.

Never watched ER, but I'm a huuuuge Doctor Who nerd and I 100% am on board with a flirty, smart, time-traveling archeologist.
  • murph155
    murph155 Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    Gene Wilder - there's an artsy theater near me and they had a screening of 'Young Frankenstein' for the 25 1/2 anniversary. Spoke to him and he signed my DVD case of the movie. He'd been sick so he looked a little frail, but was in great spirits.

Stuart Townsend (Irish actor, former squeeze of Charlize Theron) - same theater, screening of 'Battle in Seattle', which he directed. Got to speak to him at reception after the screening. So freakin' hot in person (!) and really sweet.

Living Color - volunteered at a music festival a few weeks ago and got to hang out with them backstage. Such nice guys; so down to earth. Must be 'cos they're from NY. ;-)

Leonard Bernstein - was working in London and my company was sponsoring a 70th Birthday party for him at the Barbican. Spoke to him, he autographed my program, and kissed me on the cheek!

• SomebodyWakeUpHIcks
    edited July 2017
    Options
    So last night my buddy and his son met Ronda Rousey, which is kind of cool!!! Little guy gave her a big kiss too :)

1sv275.jpg

Based on her last two fights I bet that kid could've knocked her out.

bwahaharoll.gif
  • caco_ethes
    caco_ethes Posts: 11,962 Member
    Options
    So last night my buddy and his son met Ronda Rousey, which is kind of cool!!! Little guy gave her a big kiss too :)

1sv275.jpg

She went to the same school as me.
  • SomebodyWakeUpHIcks
    Options

1sv275.jpg

Did you pick on her on the playground?
  • caco_ethes
    caco_ethes Posts: 11,962 Member
    Options

1sv275.jpg

Why do you think she dropped out?
  • Caporegiem
    Caporegiem Posts: 4,297 Member
    Options

1sv275.jpg

Why do you think she dropped out?

To learn how to fight so she could come back and make an example of you. Nice job hiding out until she took those two Ls. You could probably beat her now.
  • ThePoeToaster
    ThePoeToaster Posts: 1,681 Member
    Options
    I have a huge celebrity hugging me in my profile pics...

Did you go back and watch her nude scenes in Weeds after that?

She's a friend of mine, *kitten*, so no.
  • PrincessTinyheart
    PrincessTinyheart Posts: 679 Member
    Options
    Motorsheen wrote: »
    MidModJenn wrote: »
    I think I speak for everyone here when I say....WHO?

Nope, some of us here know who he is! Might be a generational thing. :smiley:

some of us might not admit to knowing who he is; it's an age denial thing...... B)

I didn't know who he was either until my husband took me to the concert. He likes music "from a certain generation" :)
  • Piloteer2009
    Piloteer2009 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Bill Elliott, the NASCAR driver, went through the drive-thru at the Burger King where I worked. Very courteous, patient, and joked with me after I recognized him.
  • Jimb376mfp
    Jimb376mfp Posts: 6,231 Member
    Options
    @SomebodyWakeUpHIcks

Will you parole hearing be televised?

When I saw your jail cell icon I thought this thread was locked down!
  • ThePoeToaster
    ThePoeToaster Posts: 1,681 Member
    edited July 2017
    Options
    I have a huge celebrity hugging me in my profile pics...

Who are you talking about? Your profile is private and I can only see your face. Mary Louise Parker?

Yes, Mary-Louise Parker