Bra help

Options
2»

Replies

• finesseyourgoals
    finesseyourgoals Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    As someone has said before tjmaxx, marshalls, Ross, all have great bras! Very very inexpensive and not too shabby. I pick up bras for less than $10. They're usually around $7,$8,$9 for a regular bra in my area.
  • gothchiq
    gothchiq Posts: 4,590 Member
    Options
    Hanes and Bali I find reasonable
  • Jdismybug1
    Jdismybug1 Posts: 443 Member
    Options
    gothchiq wrote: »
    Hanes and Bali I find reasonable

What is Bali? The brand?
  • LZMiner
    LZMiner Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    TJ Maxx!
  • lorrpb
    lorrpb Posts: 11,464 Member
    Options
    Goodwill. They are in very good or new condition and under $5. You may have to go back a few times until something you like happens to be available.
  • Boxn_n_Bellydancn
    Boxn_n_Bellydancn Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    Soma, good sales and free fittings!
  • Sheisinlove109
    Sheisinlove109 Posts: 516 Member
    Options
    Any dept store clearance. Macy's, belk?
  • cbihatt
    cbihatt Posts: 319 Member
    Options
    I buy mine at kohls. They have a lot of sales where they do buy one, get one half off and that sort of thing. Plus they often have coupons. I like to try on several different styles in the store and then go home and order my favorites in multiple colors because the store often only carries one or two colors and I get sick of beige. LOL!
  • theWODdoll
    theWODdoll Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    I need help with this too! But my problem is that my lats are so big now, the strap is too tight around so it's either the cup size is too big or the strap is too small. I just stick with sports bras cuz nothing else fits me :/
  • Heather4448
    Heather4448 Posts: 908 Member
    Options
    I still have ~20 pounds to goal weight. I just buy mine from thrift stores, but I plan on splurging once I hit maintenance.
  • beaglady
    beaglady Posts: 1,362 Member
    Options
    There is a brand available on ebay called Breezies. It's originally sold on QVC, but you can get factory returns for under $10 on ebay. They last as long and hold them u as easily as more expensive brands.
  • jjmariposa
    jjmariposa Posts: 9 Member
    edited July 2017
    Options
    Go to a shop that offers bra fittings. They will measure you and look at your shape. It might take a couple of fittings to narrow it down (I had one fitting/measurement done and she was way off- then I asked for someone else and they nailed it). You can then look for those specific bras on sale there or in other stores. Once I was at Macy's and the gal recommended a specific Calvin Klein style that was on clearance - less than the price of a bra at Walmart - which was my budget. If you get a good/seasoned clerk you can just go back as your weight changes. The fitters look at bra designs that match you - straps, how it fits around your chest, cup shape, all elements - otherwise it is a needle in a haystack of finding one that fits right everywhere.
  • lbuxx17
    lbuxx17 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Poshmark. Also good for temp clothes while you're working on losing more. You can also sell all of your old clothes that no longer fit.
  • SundropEclipse
    SundropEclipse Posts: 84 Member
    edited July 2017
    Options
    If you're looking for transition bras, discount stores. I actually bought some bras earlier this year ($10 for two pairs) at Giant Tiger. At the time they were a bit small so I used extender hooks until they were the right fit, and I've been very happy with the look and feel of them (they're even more comfortable than my $50 Penningtons bra).