The Chill Accountability Crowd

Options
123457»

Replies

• Panda8ach
    Panda8ach Posts: 518 Member
    Options
    I'm about to attempt my first run in over a year! :D I'm thinking I may need resuscitation after! My diary is not as dirty today but when I eat back my exercise calories, that may change :) I lost another 1lb on the scale today... I'm feeling super positive and super chill :# Keep up the good work peeps <3
  • Panda8ach
    Options
    Nope... Jibbed it! :D
  • daniellemichellecowger
    Options
    "I use the ziplock divided rectangle for most of my lunches, plus half-cup (great for nuts and dried fruit pick-me-ups) and one-cup for extra fruit or leftovers or whatever. Target carries a lot of the ziplock stuff but I'm sure they're all over. I also use something like these almost every day for extra subdividing."
    @MegaMooseEsq
    Thank you! That's definitely helpful! I'm kinda crazy about my food getting all mixed together so something like that would be perfect.
    I go to Target on occasion, so next time I'm there I'll have to check out their containers. As long as they are sturdy enough to not open and dump everywhere I'm not super picky.
  • MegaMooseEsq
    MegaMooseEsq Posts: 3,118 Member
    Options
    Thank you! That's definitely helpful! I'm kinda crazy about my food getting all mixed together so something like that would be perfect.
    I go to Target on occasion, so next time I'm there I'll have to check out their containers. As long as they are sturdy enough to not open and dump everywhere I'm not super picky.

I've been using those ziplock containers for lunches for at least six years and I have never had one come open on accident, although I have thrown away a couple of lids after they cracked around the edge. I like them better than other containers because I too dislike my food getting mixed, each compartment fully seals, they're really sturdy, they stack when empty, and they're cheap. They're not 100% leak proof, but pretty dang close. I use the Sistema mini-bites containers for liquids and usually put those inside another container, even though they have absolutely never leaked.

I have a container problem. Once you start me talking about containers, it's hard to shut me up!
  • MommaGem2017
    MommaGem2017 Posts: 405 Member
    Options
    bkbirge wrote: »
    Panda8ach wrote: »
    I hide my diary because it's shockingly bad... You'll find little 'clean' food on there :( It feels good to get that out... I'm Panda8ach and I'm a dirty eater :#

LOL, just so you don't feel bad I'll post mine, no clean eating allowed...
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/food/diary/bkbirge

Wow, I didn't realize Human Soul was so low cal! Good to know :D
  • nicolabradley87
    nicolabradley87 Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    www.myfitnesspal.com/food/diary/nicolabradley87

Hope that works! I had to estimate my lunch today as I forgot my packed lunch. It was lasagne in the staff restaurant which was lush but a lot more cals than my chicken salad!!

Planning to do a circuit tonight, as well as a dog walk which should sort my steps out for the day! Hope everyone's having a good day :smiley:
  • nicolabradley87
    Options
  • MamaMc3
    MamaMc3 Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    @bkbirge - Thank you for sharing your diary! I am cracking up!!
  • Panda8ach
    Options
    MamaMc3 wrote: »
    @bkbirge - Thank you for sharing your diary! I am cracking up!!

I'm sure there were gummies for breakfast... I loved it! It made me feel normal :D
  • Panda8ach
    Options
    I've got slack with my tea... I had a 'no food after 7pm' rule and it's slipped! This maybe helping the dreaded plateau.... :s
  • MegaMooseEsq
    Options
    Woof, who went to a movie last night and then stayed out too late discussing Spider-Man with their spouse and drinking? This gal. /hangs head. Bright side! I stuck to the small soda and popcorn even though the medium was "just a quarter more" and we walked to the theater so I got some good steps in. I've just started entering my fitbit "active minutes" as exercise and I'm actually feeling the push to walk more, not eat more (which was my main concern about linking MFP with Fitbit). Have any of you all found subtracting exercise calories helpful, or do you just end up with the dreaded "reward" munchies?
  • smc92079
    smc92079 Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    Adjusted my program tonight. I've been having horrible headaches at the end of my work day and I think dropping my calories so drastically is the culprit. I'm going to try to adjust them downward slowly and see if that helps my body adjust. I also think it could be because I've sort of suddenly cut off processed things and added sugar. Anyway, I cannot deal with headaches, so I'll keep toying with things until I find what works. Diary is open if anyone has any suggestions!
  • inertiastrength
    inertiastrength Posts: 2,343 Member
    Options
    well my Sunday was amazing... lots of yummy food but waaaaay over my calories. still should be good for .5lbs of fat loss once this 5lbs of water goes lol
  • stacer_00
    stacer_00 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Hi, I have been logging meals but that is about it. So going out of my "comfort zone" to find out how to interact with others on here. We all need encouragement on different days. I am not sure how to get in on challenges, find the link to attach diaries, etc. as some have. Thanks!
  • Sharonl71
    Sharonl71 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Why oh why do I binge, did OK yesterday until late evening then just lost the plot, had a massive binge. I've hardly slept and feel *kitten* this morning, these self destruct binges have to stop but I lose all control. Today is a new day and I WILL make better choices and stick to planned meals. Have a good day everyone x
  • nicolabradley87
    Options
    Well I didn't log much over the weekend as we were eating out - pub lunch, in - laws, wedding, hotel breakfast etc but made decent choices at all of those places! Back on it today and yesterday which I'm happy with, haven't weighed for a while so that's what I'm planning for tomorrow.

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/food/diary/nicolabradley87
  • MegaMooseEsq
    Options
    Okay accountability crew, last night was another bigger than expected night out. I'm still on track for my broader goals, but I've got to tighten up this ship. So I'm starting a personal chill accountability goal: no splurge days (i.e. over maintenance) for one week. Tonight will be a good test - we're going out to a show and my man-friend will probably want to grab a drink afterward. I'm usually really bad at this kind of thing, which is why I'm on the "chill and gradual" train in the first time, but I think I can manage this? Self-control!