Candy0516 Posts: 399 Member
    Options
    There is a good community here to talk with and gain support from

I am glad of that
  • SomebodyWakeUpHIcks
    SomebodyWakeUpHIcks Posts: 3,836 Member
    Options
    Candy, share.

I've had a lot of support from friends and the mfp community over my continual unemployment and housing issue here in Toronto.
  • SomebodyWakeUpHIcks
    SomebodyWakeUpHIcks Posts: 3,836 Member
    Options
    Candy, share.

I've had a lot of support from friends and the mfp community over my continual unemployment and housing issue here in Toronto.

^^And he always has a comb handy if you need one

4e6b06816d0e8a7170da5b4ed15b5ec5.jpg
  • Candy0516
    Options
    I just feel like I'm stuck. My life, my career, same ole thing, different day. I love my job (nurse) but being a nurse, mom, wife, housekeeper. Is hard. I don't have any hobbies to let off steam. I'm trying to find ways to break the monotony of life.
  • Chase_The_Pain
    Chase_The_Pain Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    Candy0516 wrote: »
    I just feel like I'm stuck. My life, my career, same ole thing, different day. I love my job (nurse) but being a nurse, mom, wife, housekeeper. Is hard. I don't have any hobbies to let off steam. I'm trying to find ways to break the monotony of life.
    It's really nice when the other half helps out. It takes teamwork to make it happen and you can really feel overwhelmed when you are the host, while the other person is a parasite.
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    Options

Any ideas on hobbies?

Sometimes being surrounded by family can be exhausting.

Maybe some kind of solo sport or activity?
  • LeGaCyGiAnT91
    LeGaCyGiAnT91 Posts: 405 Member
    Options

Go buy a camera and experience mother nature. It does me (and many others good). Buy something with a motor... tear it apart, put it back together.
  • Candy0516
    Options

thats what they call mid-life crisis isnt it?

I guess you could say that
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    Options
    Wait.

... life has a purpose?

Ut oh.