How to track canned salmon

2»

Replies

• nutmegoreo
    nutmegoreo Posts: 15,532 Member
    JaydedMiss wrote: »
    nutmegoreo wrote: »
    You should email that pic to the company.

What good would that do :o ? aparently its semi common but these were huge >.> Wish they were tiny so i didnt notice and wanna die inside lol

They might give you free product (maybe ask for something different though).

Now I want salmon.

This convo made you want salmon? your strange hah. I never want it again im sad

Meh, I've accepted my oddities. :bigsmile:
  • livingleanlivingclean
    livingleanlivingclean Posts: 11,751 Member
    By all means if these arent worms in my salmon tell me what they are, My stomach is still turning >.<
    qbni17fzxzfk.jpg

:mask: vomit! I feel for you... I think I would have been sick. A friend in primary school ate her way through half a granola bar before realising it had maggots in it (wriggling..). So gross!
  • JaydedMiss
    JaydedMiss Posts: 4,286 Member
    By all means if these arent worms in my salmon tell me what they are, My stomach is still turning >.<
    qbni17fzxzfk.jpg

:mask: vomit! I feel for you... I think I would have been sick. A friend in primary school ate her way through half a granola bar before realising it had maggots in it (wriggling..). So gross!

ok your friend has it worse atleast mine were dead >.> gag
  • 150poundsofme
    150poundsofme Posts: 523 Member
    Thanks for sharing NOT
  • kshama2001
    kshama2001 Posts: 28,053 Member
    @JaydedMiss you've officially ruined canned salmon for me. Tried to eat some at Mom's Sunday and just couldn't stop thinking about your worms. :#
  • Evemaier11
    Evemaier11 Posts: 5 Member
    They have to entice the fish to catch them.
  • JaydedMiss
    JaydedMiss Posts: 4,286 Member
    edited July 2017
    kshama2001 wrote: »
    @JaydedMiss you've officially ruined canned salmon for me. Tried to eat some at Mom's Sunday and just couldn't stop thinking about your worms. :#

im sorry @kshama2001 , I ate tuna and salmon as my only meat sources, Im so sad their ruined for me to :(