The honest truth!!

Options
Have you ever noticed that us, un-fit over weight people , are the ones with plenty of knowledge about working out properly and eating healthy, but yet we're the ones struggling to slim down. What is it?? Low self esteem, no willpower, or is it that once we lose a few pounds we get comfortable and gain it all back. The sad part is that we can't blame no one but ourselves for that, cuz if I could blame someone, I would be on top of that person day and night lmao....till then, let's keep the struggle going, y'all are not alone my friends lol

Replies

• MelanieCN77
    MelanieCN77 Posts: 4,047 Member
    Options
    I consider myself pretty smart, just lazy when it came to getting my act together. The time was right for me a year ago and I just got started. Lost my 40lbs by March and been maintaining and working on the aesthetics.
  • jgnatca
    jgnatca Posts: 14,464 Member
    Options
    When I was sedentary I was nearly completely body-blind. On the other side, things looked so much harder and easier than I thought.
  • kristikitter
    kristikitter Posts: 602 Member
    Options
    Yeah I have found this. I can recite calorie values for almost any food I see a day-to-day basis.
  • awildwomanatheart
    awildwomanatheart Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    I hear ya. I know for me, though I'm human and still have my moments, for the most part my whole perspective had to change in order for me to really be committed. So far a month down, which is longer than I've ever gone being consistent. Wishing you all the best with your journey and accomplishing your goals!
  • binkydriver
    binkydriver Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    maximo727 wrote: »
    Have you ever noticed that us, un-fit over weight people , are the ones with plenty of knowledge about working out properly and eating healthy, but yet we're the ones struggling to slim down. What is it?? Low self esteem, no willpower, or is it that once we lose a few pounds we get comfortable and gain it all back. The sad part is that we can't blame no one but ourselves for that, cuz if I could blame someone, I would be on top of that person day and night lmao....till then, let's keep the struggle going, y'all are not alone my friends lol

• garber6th
    garber6th Posts: 1,894 Member
    Options
    maximo727 wrote: »

Who are the "we" you are referring to? I know people of all shapes and sizes and fitness levels who have struggles and challenges. Your post seems a bit condescending towards people you perceive as un-fit and overweight.