New Relationship & Issues With It...

Options

Replies

• dec056
    dec056 Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    I would've figured he would have gotten rid of this fake Facebook page long before we started dating. Like 4 months ago. That's one of the reasons I'm upset too - he still has the page. He didn't delete it until I saw the notification pop up on his phone. He maintains that he isn't using the page but gets reminders about notifications sent to his phone instead of e-mail.
  • laurenebargar
    laurenebargar Posts: 3,081 Member
    Options
    Okay the DUI thing isnt that weird, but, does he not drive? The profile thing is super sketchy and hes most likely up to something. I had an old boyfriend do that, turns out he had two profiles, and two girlfriends.
  • km8907
    km8907 Posts: 3,861 Member
    Options
    dec056 wrote: »
    I would've figured he would have gotten rid of this fake Facebook page long before we started dating. Like 4 months ago. That's one of the reasons I'm upset too - he still has the page. He didn't delete it until I saw the notification pop up on his phone. He maintains that he isn't using the page but gets reminders about notifications sent to his phone instead of e-mail.

I would first try to understand why he had one in the first place. Forget when or if he deleted it. To me the only reason to have a fake fb account would be to be used for deceit, regardless whether it was before you or not.

But seriously I'm open to anyone who could tell me a legit reason to have a fake facebook account.

Send yourself more supplies in Farmville.
  • mitch16
    mitch16 Posts: 2,113 Member
    Options
    Run away! Run fast and run far!
  • dec056
    Options

I would first try to understand why he had one in the first place. Forget when or if he deleted it. To me the only reason to have a fake fb account would be to be used for deceit, regardless whether it was before you or not.

But seriously I'm open to anyone who could tell me a legit reason to have a fake facebook account.

Oh, I asked. He said that he had created it over a year ago so that he could see what his ex-girlfriend was up to because he had blocked her on his main Facebook page. Weeeeeird.
  • Katiebear_81
    Katiebear_81 Posts: 719 Member
    Options
    I'd be out on account of the Facebook thing. The DUI, while stupid decisions were clearly made... that can be forgiven. Maybe he didn't want to tell you, maybe he did. But yeah. I wouldn't stick around to find out how he is really using that second Facebook page.
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Options
    Ok.... you've only been together one month. Why would he want to tell you embarrassing things about himself? He's not cheating on you, he's human and not perfect. He shouldn't of lied but you shouldn't have been all up in his business. Are you planing on marrying him? If not, I would just move on and enjoy the relationship. Unless you are looking for reasons to end it.
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options
    Just break up.
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Options

Feeder City for Sim City Buildit
  • dec056
    Options
    cee134 wrote: »
    Ok.... you've only been together one month. Why would he want to tell you embarrassing things about himself? He's not cheating on you, he's human and not perfect. He shouldn't of lied but you shouldn't have been all up in his business. Are you planing on marrying him? If not, I would just move on and enjoy the relationship. Unless you are looking for reasons to end it.

The issue with me is the repeated lies that he's telling. That's it.
  • dec056
    Options
    cee134 wrote: »

The issue with me is the repeated lies that he's telling. That's it.

So then what are you even debating?? What is the incentive to even stay with someone like that?

Part of me wants to leave, part wants to give him another chance. I'm debating with myself, I guess. I don't know what I want to do.