What food can't you stop eating once you start?

Options

Replies

• samanthahix12
    Options
    Little Caesar's Crazy Bread. I eat the WHOLE thing. EVERY. TIME.
  • sbarella
    sbarella Posts: 713 Member
    Options
    Crisps! :love:
  • MarioLozano16
    MarioLozano16 Posts: 319 Member
    Options
    Life Savers gummies haha
  • dorkyfaery
    dorkyfaery Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    Reese's Peanut Butter Cups of any shape or size, but I especially love the seasonal ones, which tend to have a greater peanut butter to chocolate ratio. I will eat them to the point of feeling sick, or until they are gone, whichever comes first, so I generally avoid them.
  • BaDaSsBrUnEtTe
    BaDaSsBrUnEtTe Posts: 518 Member
    Options
    Cake, cookies, or basically any sweet delicious baked treat. Oh yeah and peanut butter :love:
  • whitehusky3
    Options
    Anyone else have to omit a certain food completely?

I have to stay away from soda. Once I have one can, I want another one later. They're addicting. I also shouldn't eat chips because they never make me feel full. Before I know it, I've eaten half the bag!
  • Iknowsaur
    Iknowsaur Posts: 777 Member
    Options
    Chocolate, any kind of icecream/whipped cream, frosting, and mozzarella cheese.
  • kharral86
    Options
    chips and popcorn!!
  • Mygsds
    Mygsds Posts: 1,564 Member
    Options
    Got to be Doritos... Can't have in the house...used to dip them in sour cream.... UGH
  • jbueza
    jbueza Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Nibs
  • mufamuscles
    Options
    (This is my first post!)

For me, plain potato chips. Literally cannot stop. I really don't want to admit the number of times I've polished off a family-size bag of Lay's in my car...
  • LaurenC619
    LaurenC619 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    omg.. CHIPS! That's why I don't keep them in the house :/ They are my weakness. Especially sour cream and onion, cheddar and sour cream, and plain chips with dip.
  • loribethrice
    loribethrice Posts: 620 Member
    Options
    Pizza!! Once I eat it one time I just want it every single day for weeks. It's awful! I get the same way with Dairy Queen Blizzards.
  • _TastySnoBalls_
    _TastySnoBalls_ Posts: 1,298 Member
    Options
    These little *kitten* ruined me this weekend:

hersheys_twizzlers_sweet_sour.png
  • wish2bsmall
    wish2bsmall Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Pringles. any kind of chips really.
    as far as chocolate goes, I can't stop eating reese's mini cups once I start....
  • kiwigal41
    kiwigal41 Posts: 1,059
    Options
    popcorn....but I'm not cutting it out altogether.....can't go to the movies without it....:)
  • butterfli7o
    butterfli7o Posts: 1,319 Member
    Options
    Ugh....this is why it's best for me to stay away..can't stop at one:

Pizza
    Donuts
    Girl Scout cookies
    Nuts
  • lisawinning4losing
    lisawinning4losing Posts: 726 Member
    Options
    I admit that I love junk food and snack food. It's a weakness. But lately when it comes to food I've become good at portion control. For example, I like Nabisco's 100 calorie packs because if you can eat just one then it makes portion control easy. And one pack has a lot of little cookies in it, so it makes you feel like you're getting a lot.

Honestly, the thing I need to say away from is alcohol. I'm fine without it but once I start drinking I want to keep drinking. So it's best not to start.
  • EddieHaskell97
    EddieHaskell97 Posts: 2,227 Member
    Options
    ap_siciliansquare_v1.jpg

Antonio's Sicilian Square. It is my love, it is my personal kryptonite. Just something about the crust and sauce would make me eat the whole d@m#ed thing if I gave in. Lord, I want to give in...
  • thatgirlkellib
    thatgirlkellib Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    any cake, cupcake, cookie, brownie I just cant have one piece....So I refuse the first bite..only eat it on special occasion..My sons first birthday is sunday, and I will be having a slice of cake to celebrate one wonderful of a year!