Weird things you do with food

Options

Replies

• ophelialis
    ophelialis Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I used to dip toast into milk when I was little.. and eat Miracle Whip sandwiches. Literally just Miracle Whip between two pieces of untoasted white bread.

I don't have any weird food tendencies that I know of anymore!
  • ohcobblers
    ohcobblers Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    My new favorite salad dressing is 1/3 Ranch, 1/3 Italian, 1/3 blackberry balsamic.
  • jaxsmama123
    jaxsmama123 Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    peanut butter and pickle sandwiches - so effing good
  • deartreadmill
    deartreadmill Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I dip crunchy pretzels and potato chips in mustard. 🤷🏼‍♀️
  • DoubleUbea
    DoubleUbea Posts: 1,115 Member
    Options
    I dip crunchy pretzels and potato chips in mustard. 🤷🏼‍♀️
    This is not weird, this is normal. People who don't do this are weird.
  • CrazyComicLady
    CrazyComicLady Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    If people saw me eating pizza they’d probably be grossed out, I like to eat the toppings first, then the cheese gets ripped off in a nice gooie mass and eaten. Then using my finger I scrape off the sauce and eat that, followed by the base/crust dipped in bbq sauce or sour cream. Mmmmmmm, the best.

Also if having a main meal all the different foods have to have their own little section on the plate, I can’t stand it if someone else dishes up the food and puts the food in any old place/all over each other.
  • tiffanycasequin
    tiffanycasequin Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Peanut butter and pickle sandwiches are probably the weirdest
  • tiffanycasequin
    tiffanycasequin Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    peanut butter and pickle sandwiches - so effing good

I thought I was the only one
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    Options
    Same I go through so much stevia truvia salt sf syrup and cinnamon
    Cinnamon, salt, and stevia, sugar free maple syrup almost.....on everything.....and when I say everything, I mean everything. Chicken seasoning, potatoes, vegetables, oatmeal, pasta, soups, salads....etc. quantity depends on the meal but I’d say those 4 ingredients run my palate lol. They say cinnamon can be toxic after like a tbsp a day or something?? Yeah I’m pushing about 2-3 TABLESPOONS a day...

• rompydompy
    rompydompy Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Dunk a PB&j in chicken noodle soup. Put sugar on tuna salad sandwiches.
  • admaarie
    admaarie Posts: 4,297 Member
    Options
    I did this when I was younger, I would lowkey probably still do this now but maple syrup mixed in milk heated up was delicious 😂
  • CallMeKasper
    CallMeKasper Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I eat popcorn with chopsticks, so does my dad. 😂 I get funny looks from friends, and for those wondering what I do at movie theaters I just get candy or nothing.
  • Ymanex
    Ymanex Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Banana sandwiches. Which is basically a banana, with a single slice of bread rolled up around it. Like a banana rollup. Love it!
  • Kimmotion5783
    Kimmotion5783 Posts: 417 Member
    edited October 2018
    Options
    ambsnic17 wrote: »
    Dip fries in ice cream
    Peanut butter toast dipped in coffee
    Spread Pretzels with icing (takes care of the sweet and salty!)

Dipping french fries in ice cream- it's not just me!!! Before my weight loss, I used to dip my french fries in mayonnaise.
  • catsbfit
    catsbfit Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Put Vinegar into Plain Crisps and shake in till soggy!
  • OHFlamingo
    OHFlamingo Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    I blend my chocolate flavored smoothie and then warm it in the microwave, I use twice as much almond milk as I would usually use and it makes a great hot chocolate lunch. (It's chilly here in NE Ohio!) I tried using heated milk in the blender; that was a big mistake!
  • Florida_Superstar
    Florida_Superstar Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    I put balsamic vinegar on my eggs. Is that weird?
  • GettingskinnyforME
    GettingskinnyforME Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Not that this is healthy, but Ramen noodles drained with seasoning and Tabasco sauce. yummmm
    Mashed potatoes mixed with gravy and corn or slaw
    Hot sauce, salt and pepper on hard boiled eggs- Kind of like a deviled egg but spicy.
  • scaye103092
    scaye103092 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    I’m not sure if someone already said it but I mix my PB2 with sugar free maple syrup and smother it on apples or toast. I just started doing this about a week ago when I remembered how much I love the maple and peanut butter combo. I used to mix real peanut butter and maple syrup...then i started eating better and oh my god is that a TON of calories. I also use my cheddar popcorn seasoning on my egg beaters for breakfast. Gives me that salty cheesy flavor without the extra calories.