How Do I Feel Motivated to Get Outside More?

Options
13»

Replies

• DharmainHeels
    DharmainHeels Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    Work indoors everyday :neutral: You'll crave being outside!!!
  • cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,867 Member
    edited July 2017
    Options
    mij140 wrote: »
    @cwolfman13 - awesome pics!

Just FYI, they're not mine...I'm always too busy doing the stuff and forget to take pictures, but other than the climbing photos, these are all real places I go. I couldn't find any stock pictures from my climbing gym and I'm not sure where they are taking in a few weeks for our outdoor class.

I just don't understand how getting outside is boring and wanted to illustrate a point...this kind of stuff makes up most of what I do for exercise...the only other thing is a couple days of weight lifting which isn't my favorite thing in the world, but I gotta get 'er done.
  • girlgeeklula
    girlgeeklula Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    I'm in Houston, so hot and humid are what I have to deal with. But the fact that it gets ungodly hot in the afternoons, my motivation is to get out as early as possible so I can take advantage of morning breezes before it gets too hot.

Also the fact that I get off work at 6:30-7 depending on when my kids leave and how long it takes to break down my room, plus 45 minutes to an hour commute kills most evening workouts if I have to cook dinner. So mornings are the only time I can get out.
  • CattOfTheGarage
    CattOfTheGarage Posts: 2,750 Member
    Options
    Where do you live, OP? What's the climate?