My 600Lb Self

Options

Replies

• eatingems
    eatingems Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    This has made me so happy and literally tear up - I am rooting for you all the way!
  • bigjonb4116
    bigjonb4116 Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    congratulations, you are doing great-100lbs loss is a great achievement. :)
  • AudreyJDuke
    AudreyJDuke Posts: 1,092 Member
    Options
    This is an amazing story! Great work and keep us posted!
  • Jancandoit7
    Jancandoit7 Posts: 356 Member
    Options
    Thanks so much for openly sharing your story- you are truly inspirational and what you are doing for yourself (and your family) is truly wonderful. Your determination is admirable- hang in there- won't be a short trip but your life will change dramatically. :) Wishing you the very best!
  • lynder64
    lynder64 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    CONGRATULATIONS!!!! On your 100 lb loss!!! OMG you must be feeling SO proud of yourself!!! I don't even know you and find myself feeling SO proud of you for taking control and getting your life back!!! Thank "you" for my morning cup of inspiration!!! Wishing you well as you continue your journey...
  • riffraff2112
    riffraff2112 Posts: 1,757 Member
    Options
    awesome journey keep it up
  • TorStar80
    TorStar80 Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    That’s amazing Ray! Cannot wait to see your next milestone friend.
  • canarysal
    canarysal Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    Well done, an amazing achievement.
  • bametels
    bametels Posts: 950 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on reaching this significant milestone! Your hard work is paying off and is an inspiration to all.
  • Fitkam90
    Fitkam90 Posts: 360 Member
    Options
    What a great entry you shared with us. You are such an inspiration. I would like to add you as a friend to keep up with your journey! I wish you the best of success.
  • o_chaisson19
    o_chaisson19 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Great job!
  • vinerie
    vinerie Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    Wow, great job!!
  • feeneyboo
    feeneyboo Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    What an inspiring story! Keep going, you got this!
  • sgtx81
    sgtx81 Posts: 466 Member
    Options
    Spectacular! Keep up the good work!
  • corinasue1143
    corinasue1143 Posts: 7,467 Member
    Options
    Wonderful!
  • dani_1977
    dani_1977 Posts: 557 Member
    Options
    Ray!!! I am so excited for you. I read the original post and now all of your updates. This is awesome. Please keep up the hard work and efforts. Im sure you family is so proud of you.
  • dbanks80
    dbanks80 Posts: 3,685 Member
    Options
    66ray66 wrote: »
    It's been now officially 18 weeks since I started, and on October 10, I celebrated reaching my first 100 pound loss!
    I have met so many great people here, I can't thank them all enough. Actually from looking on here, I'm extremely grateful for the 4 of you on this post that still follow me! Thank you all for helping me kick start this journey of mine...and I do mean All of you on this page, because whether or not you follow me, you were the first to reply to me with such kind words, and positive energy, that it really got me going forward, and will continue on, so thanks again! I wish you ALL the best, and blessings to you ALL!

Wow that is so amazing!! 100 lbs is a huge loss!! Keep up the great work!! I can't wait to see your before and after pictures!!!
  • Silentpadna
    Silentpadna Posts: 1,306 Member
    Options
    I'm not as frequent a visitor on this board than some of the others, but stumbled across this thread today. Well done sir. Please keep the posts coming. I'll mark this one to keep looking for. Nothing beats understanding what's real and then taking real action. Best wishes to you to keep it up!
  • brenn24179
    brenn24179 Posts: 2,144 Member
    Options
    wow you are doing great! Just wondering, do you know why you gained so much weight, emotional eating? or it just taste so good, depressed and quit taking care of yourself? We are here to support and help you.