Halo Top Intervention

Options
2»

Replies

• Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,371 Member
    Options
    I still have a bunch in my freezer from the last $2.88 a pint sale. Honestly though... getting bored with the flavors.
  • Christine_72
    Christine_72 Posts: 16,049 Member
    Options
    bodwomon wrote: »
    yep ): well, 15 in my local currency so 11 usd but still almost thrice it is there. gutted the pistachio and red velvet flavors look amazing. i don't blame you haha if it were <$5 here, i'd totes need an intervention too!

It's $12 a tub here in Australia. I had to walk away from the Halo top, spending over $30 on these tiny tubs of ice cream every time i went grocery shopping was killing me! An added annoyance is that we only have the plain boring flavours here, no peanut butter or the other froo froo flavours.
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    Options
    Wow 3-4 days!??? I always eat whole pint at once lol.
  • JeromeBarry1
    JeromeBarry1 Posts: 10,182 Member
    Options
    Last weekend I confidently grabbed a 1/2 gallon of 90 cal per 1/2 cup Blue Bell No Sugar Added Vanilla, ($5.28) and as I left a muscle-bound and sleeveless fellow was clearly gathering his willpower to spend at the Halo-Top ($4.64) display.
  • cabwj
    cabwj Posts: 843 Member
    Options
    Salted caramel and chocolate almond crunch. One sitting here.
  • Heather4448
    Heather4448 Posts: 908 Member
    Options
    I can help you, OP. PM me your address and I will take that evil Halo Top temptress out of your house. Free!
    I can save you.
  • Chef_Barbell
    Chef_Barbell Posts: 6,644 Member
    Options
    AnvilHead wrote: »
    Grocery store had a BOGO sale. 64 pints scored:

xqd2fz2o8784.jpg

tenor.gif
  • Meganthedogmom
    Meganthedogmom Posts: 1,639 Member
    Options

xqd2fz2o8784.jpg

Definitely hit the "inspiring" smiley on this one. This is halo top goals right here <3
  • sugarstrawberries
    sugarstrawberries Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    I have tried the birthday cake flavor so far & have PB choc sitting in my freezer. The birthday cake was SO sweet I couldn't eat it straight, but it was really great as a milkshake.
  • Luna3386
    Luna3386 Posts: 888 Member
    Options
    I had to stop buying it because of costs :'( I miss it
  • GettingFitSlim
    GettingFitSlim Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    i tried halo top for the first time today! i was always eyeing it at the store but hesitant to buy it because of arctic zero. that stuff ruined diet ice cream for me lol it just tastes like flavored ice to me. but i got the halo top chocolate mocha chip and oh my it is delish. had to stop myself at half the pint though. what other flavors are amazing?
  • Christine_72
    Christine_72 Posts: 16,049 Member
    Options
    Luna3386 wrote: »
    I had to stop buying it because of costs :'( I miss it

Yep, I can get a 1.2L tub of vanilla no sugar added ice cream for $7 and very similar macros as halo Top, and tastes the same as HT vanilla.
  • dmsl977
    dmsl977 Posts: 232 Member
    Options

xqd2fz2o8784.jpg

You're my hero!
  • dmsl977
    dmsl977 Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    i tried halo top for the first time today! i was always eyeing it at the store but hesitant to buy it because of arctic zero. that stuff ruined diet ice cream for me lol it just tastes like flavored ice to me. but i got the halo top chocolate mocha chip and oh my it is delish. had to stop myself at half the pint though. what other flavors are amazing?

The only flavor my hubby didn't love was the Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough, though I didn't mind it. So far I've enjoyed every flavor I've tried. Everyone keeps saying to get no sugar added vanilla in other brands, but vanilla isn't my favorite. I like variety.
  • susanp57
    susanp57 Posts: 409 Member
    Options
    I was doing my Friday evening grocery shop at my local Foodland. They had it, 3/$10. They just had 4 flavors. I just finished a half cup of caramel sea salt. It was good stuff. I also got strawberry and vanilla bean.