Girls feeling when they see a six pack abs good looking guy at gym

Options

Replies

• Holly_981
    Holly_981 Posts: 286 Member
    Options
    01Lucifer wrote: »
    So here it is all men wants to know that how u all girls/ladies feel when u see a cool hunk who have maintained a good body with six pack abs.

Probably the same as you feel when you see a female of the same appearance.
  • Lounmoun
    Lounmoun Posts: 8,426 Member
    Options
    01Lucifer wrote: »
    So here it is all men wants to know that how u all girls/ladies feel when u see a cool hunk who have maintained a good body with six pack abs.

I would likely feel uncomfortable around them and would probably not want to talk to them.
    The guys I have been interested in have never had 6 pack abs. It isn't important to me.
  • TorStar80
    TorStar80 Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    Not a turn on for me. I don't even look at those guys. But, I think they've put in a great deal of effort and that's commendable.
  • Ironandwine69
    Ironandwine69 Posts: 2,432 Member
    Options
    6 pack to me makes me think " dude, eat a *kitten* sammich once in a while".
  • HeliumIsNoble
    HeliumIsNoble Posts: 1,213 Member
    Options
    Don't really think anything of it, tbh. "Ripped" is not my preferred body-type, and I mostly only begin to find people attractive after getting to know how they think.
  • Ironandwine69
    Options
    I find this thread odd. While I fully understand why someone having 6 pack abs is not the end all be all....I find it strange that while some are not attracted to it which is fine, that many seem to find it a negative. There are some pretty decent average guys that just happen to be in great shape....

A nicely built midsection is attractive ( to me). A dude with amazing 6 pack is not, not the 6 pack itself, but the effort behind it. While I love a guy in great shape, I don't like guys that "try too hard", and 6 pack all year around to me screams "trying too hard".
  • vikinglander
    vikinglander Posts: 1,547 Member
    Options
    Completely aside from the actual subject, I love threads like this! The title alone says it all! It drew me right in, but I wish the OP was interacting in real time!
  • Ironandwine69
    Options
    I find this thread odd. While I fully understand why someone having 6 pack abs is not the end all be all....I find it strange that while some are not attracted to it which is fine, that many seem to find it a negative. There are some pretty decent average guys that just happen to be in great shape....

A nicely built midsection is attractive ( to me). A dude with amazing 6 pack is not, not the 6 pack itself, but the effort behind it. While I love a guy in great shape, I don't like guys that "try too hard", and 6 pack all year around to me screams "trying too hard".

Interesting.....it makes me wonder if it goes the other way as well. If one judges someone that is great shape to be "trying too hard", is it safe to say the opposite could be judged about an obese person "not trying hard enough"?

Keep in mind, great shape and six pack all year long is not the same thing. All serious lifters know what it takes to have amazing abs. There's a reason most serious lifters don't keep abs all year long.
  • TorStar80
    TorStar80 Posts: 252 Member
    Options

Interesting.....it makes me wonder if it goes the other way as well. If one judges someone that is great shape to be "trying too hard", is it safe to say the opposite could be judged about an obese person "not trying hard enough"?

In my experience, that's exactly what most think of obese people.
  • deputy_randolph
    deputy_randolph Posts: 940 Member
    Options
    Eh, six pack...don't care. More interested in a well-developed posterior chain.

I also tend to think men with 6 packs would be disgusted with my excessive food intake.
  • Ironandwine69
    Options

Keep in mind, great shape and six pack all year long is not the same thing. All serious lifters know what it takes to have amazing abs. There's a reason most serious lifters don't keep abs all year long.

Well I'm a trainer and a former professional athlete....so I already have these things in mind. I know what it takes to have amazing abs and why some don't have them all year round. But I have abs all year long.....there may be times when they are more cut then others but they are always there. It's more a function of the sport I have participated in my whole life, and my job then any type of vanity issue. And for the others, who's to say that when someone sees them with their 6 pack abs that it isn't just their "cut" cycle.....maybe they won't have abs 6 months from now but because they do then they are "trying too hard"

I think people tend to judge on both ends of the spectrum.

Agree.
    But what's wrong with judging? At the end of the day, isn't it our right to judge who we are attracted to? Isn't being attracted to someone a form of judgement? Your brain is telling you "yep, that guy does it for you".
    Or "nope, he's not doing it for you".
  • bbell1985
    bbell1985 Posts: 4,572 Member
    Options
    I get more hot when I see a guy deadlifting 600lbs.