Replies

• RiverInEgypt
    RiverInEgypt Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Wow! Very well done.
  • stelafaro
    stelafaro Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    thank you for sharing, "I think I can"....
  • cheryldumais
    cheryldumais Posts: 1,907 Member
    Options
    dfeyes3 wrote: »
    Congratulations!! So good to hear- I start to think it's impossible! Any tips on logging or getting your steps in? I just found out this morning (by weighing food instead of measuring) that my portion of natural PB - my favorite- is 2x what I thought I was consuming (2 tablespoons). That could explain a lot:(
    I make sure everything I do is steps. I take the long route to the bathroom at work. I walk on my lunch hour. I go first thing in the morning to a park I love on days off. I just make sure it is a priority.

• gayasalyer
    gayasalyer Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! Congratulations!!!
  • lynder64
    lynder64 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Thank you for my morning cup of inspiration!!! Congratulations!!!
  • dsboohead
    dsboohead Posts: 1,900 Member
    Options
    I have been searching for my inspiration and finally I found it!
    Being the same age as you I was wondering if it was possible. I see plenty of 20 and 30 somethings with successes but as they go up in age they are fewer and fewer.
    I like your "no magic" attitude and taking it slow and steady.
    To track your food do you write it or use the app on this site? What do you find have been your challenges thru this journey?
    Thankyou so much for your inspiration for us mature ladies! I know I needed to know it can be done.
  • Dmunyan2693
    Dmunyan2693 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!
  • cheryldumais
    cheryldumais Posts: 1,907 Member
    Options
    dsboohead wrote: »
    I have been searching for my inspiration and finally I found it!
    Being the same age as you I was wondering if it was possible. I see plenty of 20 and 30 somethings with successes but as they go up in age they are fewer and fewer.
    I like your "no magic" attitude and taking it slow and steady.
    To track your food do you write it or use the app on this site? What do you find have been your challenges thru this journey?
    Thankyou so much for your inspiration for us mature ladies! I know I needed to know it can be done.

I use the app to log my food. I try to load it after each meal but I don't stress if I don't get to it. Being older I sometimes forget about a snack so I want to be sure everything gets logged. Keeps me honest, lol. Thanks for your kind words.

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!