What are you practicing to be better at?

Options
124»

Replies

• QuikDogs
    QuikDogs Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    TR0berts wrote: »
    Picking things up and putting them down.

Me too. Also pushing things around. And slamming things up above my head and holding them there for a sec.
  • jessiferrrb
    jessiferrrb Posts: 1,758 Member
    Options
    all my lifts. and the consistency of getting to the gym to do them.
    hula hooping - endurance and tricks, i would really like to smooth out my transition from waist to overhead and back down, but as of now it only really clicks 1/10 tries, my turns are good, my walking is hit or miss, i know no isolations. sigh. and to think in april i claimed i would be happy just getting it to stay around my waist for longer than 10 seconds.
  • BettyM1017
    BettyM1017 Posts: 616 Member
    Options
    Running and rock climbing
  • PinkyPan1
    PinkyPan1 Posts: 3,018 Member
    Options
    I currently working on hitting a 200 yard drive. I am close....on Monday I hit a drive at 196 yards. When I started golfing this season my average drive was 158 yards so I am making great progress. This a goal I am confident I can meet.
  • estherdragonbat
    estherdragonbat Posts: 5,283 Member
    Options
    Update! I managed 5 modified jackknifes on the stability ball (ball under my knees instead of my shins)! 10 is a set, and I would like to get the unmodified version down, but... baby steps!
  • middlehaitch
    middlehaitch Posts: 8,483 Member
    Options
    Well done @estherdragonbat.
    I had to look it up- closer to the knees or not, that takes a good bit of balance and ab work.

Cheers, h.
  • ncfitbit
    ncfitbit Posts: 1,058 Member
    Options
    Singles strategies in tennis, all of the exercises in the Strong Curves program I just started last week, and piano.