What's your kryptonite?

Replies

• RaeBeeBaby
    RaeBeeBaby Posts: 4,245 Member
    Kettle chips, buttery popcorn, dark chocolate, good cheese, artisan rice crackers and wine. Wine goes with everything!
  • ChelzFit
    ChelzFit Posts: 292 Member
    Pizza, blizzards, puppy chow, peanut butter m&ms, anything cookie dough
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,482 Member
    Salma Hayek.

A.C.E. Certified Personal and Group Fitness Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition

9285851.png
  • JeromeBarry1
    JeromeBarry1 Posts: 10,182 Member
    ninerbuff wrote: »
    Salma Hayek.

A.C.E. Certified Personal and Group Fitness Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition

9285851.png

You win.
  • Salera_west
    Salera_west Posts: 7 Member
    Bacon, I switched to having Turkey bacon and eggs instead of bacon and eggs every morning but I miss it soooooo much. Also coffee!
  • MakePeasNotWar
    MakePeasNotWar Posts: 1,329 Member
    Brownies and frosting. Separately or together.
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,582 Member
    Food. I am just having to remind myself that as a fat girl I don't deserve to eat more then the minimum.

Excuse me @KurumiSophia , are you asserting here that you are both technically obese and trying to limit yourself to 1200 calories per day?

I'm 154.4 as of this morning so yes, I'm still fat and am working to stay at 1200 or under.

Are you like 90 years old and 4'10"? Because I'm pretty positive you can eat more and still lose weight.
  • WanderingRivers
    WanderingRivers Posts: 612 Member
    glassyo wrote: »
    Food. I am just having to remind myself that as a fat girl I don't deserve to eat more then the minimum.

Excuse me @KurumiSophia , are you asserting here that you are both technically obese and trying to limit yourself to 1200 calories per day?

I'm 154.4 as of this morning so yes, I'm still fat and am working to stay at 1200 or under.

Are you like 90 years old and 4'10"? Because I'm pretty positive you can eat more and still lose weight.

5 foot 5 and mid 30s.
  • jesspen91
    jesspen91 Posts: 1,383 Member
    Ooh going to an middle eastern wedding yesterday reminded me of another kryptonite. Curry! I ate until I felt sick and I'm up 4lbs today (oops). Lets hope it's mostly water.
  • ZoneFive
    ZoneFive Posts: 570 Member
    Jif creamy PB owns most of my soul. And whatever's left is owned by pretzel bread, butter and my own chocolate chip cookies.
  • DawnUrbanski
    DawnUrbanski Posts: 39 Member
    Currently this. It was a really good deal and I walked away from it twice. But the sale was too awesome to pass up
  • sofchak
    sofchak Posts: 862 Member
    Chunky peanut butter, cashews, cubes of cheddar cheese, yogurt coated blueberries, and Reese's Peanut Butter Cups
  • Glistel
    Glistel Posts: 3 Member
    Chips with this homemade garlic dip I make
  • zdyb23456
    zdyb23456 Posts: 1,706 Member
    Doritos. Sour patch kids or any other fruity/sour gummi candy.

I love pizza. Even bad pizza tastes pretty good to me.
  • mnalsa83
    mnalsa83 Posts: 172 Member
    Tortilla Chips and Buffalo Chicken Dip!
  • Fatfurie
    Fatfurie Posts: 20 Member
    Mine? Trader Joe's chunky peanut butter, blue corn tortillas, brie cheese, BBQ pulled chicken, the list could go on!

Omg everything. Every carb, ever.
  • auchumi
    auchumi Posts: 1 Member
    Candy and if not available, anything sweet (ice cream, cookies, cake etc.). I now try to restrict myself and eat sweets only once a week (on Sundays).
  • Holly_981
    Holly_981 Posts: 286 Member
    Sweetened condensed milk
  • pageohana6
    pageohana6 Posts: 49 Member
    Hot tamales, the candy. I have to have a box on hand when the craving hits. I can eat the whole box in one sitting, and it's the xl box at that.

I do keep it within my calorie goal though. But still...
  • mumbles2013
    mumbles2013 Posts: 289 Member
    Chocolate, cakes, magnum ice creams and meat. I have cut all of them out for now as I can't do moderation lol.