Myfitnesspal

Message Boards Food and Nutrition
You are currently viewing the message boards in:

What's your kryptonite?

Replies

• slimgirljo15slimgirljo15 Member, Premium Posts: 259,381 Member Member, Premium Posts: 259,381 Member
    Fried fish and chips, chocolate(soft centre), lollies( not jube ones) thins potato chips
  • PKM0515PKM0515 Member Posts: 1,903 Member Member Posts: 1,903 Member
    Chex Mix...can't have it in the house or I will eat the whole bag.
    And then go to the store and buy another bag.
    Seriously, I'm not like that with any other foods...don't know what it is with Chex Mix.

Funny, this is one thing I CAN control. Just bought a bag because I know I can measure half a cup and be satisfied (unlike popcorn, potato chips, Cheez Doodles, etc.). :p

However, my kryptonite is pasta.
  • JeromeBarry1JeromeBarry1 Member Posts: 10,182 Member Member Posts: 10,182 Member
    Food. I am just having to remind myself that as a fat girl I don't deserve to eat more then the minimum.

Excuse me @KurumiSophia , are you asserting here that you are both technically obese and trying to limit yourself to 1200 calories per day?
  • JeromeBarry1JeromeBarry1 Member Posts: 10,182 Member Member Posts: 10,182 Member
    Great Value Dill Pickle Chips. Soooo much flavor!

Yes, but, dills have so few calories. Other than the salt content, they're perfect for noshing.
  • WanderingRiversWanderingRivers Member Posts: 612 Member Member Posts: 612 Member
    Food. I am just having to remind myself that as a fat girl I don't deserve to eat more then the minimum.

Excuse me @KurumiSophia , are you asserting here that you are both technically obese and trying to limit yourself to 1200 calories per day?

I'm 154.4 as of this morning so yes, I'm still fat and am working to stay at 1200 or under.
  • JaxxieKatJaxxieKat Member Posts: 427 Member Member Posts: 427 Member
  • Rebecca0224Rebecca0224 Member Posts: 811 Member Member Posts: 811 Member
    Marshmallow circus peanuts
  • pineapple_jojopineapple_jojo Member Posts: 445 Member Member Posts: 445 Member
    Peanut butter
  • newheavensearthnewheavensearth Member Posts: 870 Member Member Posts: 870 Member
    Great Value Dill Pickle Chips. Soooo much flavor!

Yes, but, dills have so few calories. Other than the salt content, they're perfect for noshing.

Maybe I'm confused, but maybe poster meant potato chips actually flavored like dill pickles? Those are pretty darned good!
  • Sp1tfireSp1tfire Member Posts: 1,120 Member Member Posts: 1,120 Member
    rice krispie treats.
  • Carl_CarlsonCarl_Carlson Member Posts: 86 Member Member Posts: 86 Member
    Single Malt Scotch
  • victorias36victorias36 Member Posts: 28 Member Member Posts: 28 Member
    Today, fresh garden tomato sandwich with lots of mayo and black pepper. OMG! Delicious!
  • asianolikeyouasianolikeyou Member Posts: 393 Member Member Posts: 393 Member
    Pizza. Macaroni & cheese. Cheesecake. Arizona Green Tea w/ Honey.
    edited August 2017
  • cenafancenafan Member Posts: 398 Member Member Posts: 398 Member
    Sushi (especially an amazing AYCE place around here) and sour cream and onion chips.
  • JMinney7JMinney7 Member Posts: 61 Member Member Posts: 61 Member
    Yes! Sushi! and Bacon.
  • PALMINADALESSANDROPALMINADALESSANDRO Member Posts: 192 Member Member Posts: 192 Member
  • PALMINADALESSANDROPALMINADALESSANDRO Member Posts: 192 Member Member Posts: 192 Member
    and Sashimi
  • michael1976_camichael1976_ca Member Posts: 3,486 Member Member Posts: 3,486 Member
    chocolate or fresh bread