Myfitnesspal

Message Boards Food and Nutrition
You are currently viewing the message boards in:

What's your kryptonite?

Replies

• RaeBeeBabyRaeBeeBaby Member Posts: 4,323 Member Member Posts: 4,323 Member
    Kettle chips, buttery popcorn, dark chocolate, good cheese, artisan rice crackers and wine. Wine goes with everything!
  • ChelzFitChelzFit Member Posts: 278 Member Member Posts: 278 Member
    Pizza, blizzards, puppy chow, peanut butter m&ms, anything cookie dough
  • ninerbuffninerbuff Member, Greeter Posts: 45,225 Member Member, Greeter Posts: 45,225 Member
    Salma Hayek.

A.C.E. Certified Personal and Group Fitness Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition

9285851.png
  • JeromeBarry1JeromeBarry1 Member Posts: 10,183 Member Member Posts: 10,183 Member
    ninerbuff wrote: »
    Salma Hayek.

A.C.E. Certified Personal and Group Fitness Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition

9285851.png

You win.
  • Salera_westSalera_west Member Posts: 7 Member Member Posts: 7 Member
    Bacon, I switched to having Turkey bacon and eggs instead of bacon and eggs every morning but I miss it soooooo much. Also coffee!
  • MakePeasNotWarMakePeasNotWar Member Posts: 1,336 Member Member Posts: 1,336 Member
    Brownies and frosting. Separately or together.
  • glassyoglassyo Member Posts: 5,367 Member Member Posts: 5,367 Member
    Food. I am just having to remind myself that as a fat girl I don't deserve to eat more then the minimum.

Excuse me @KurumiSophia , are you asserting here that you are both technically obese and trying to limit yourself to 1200 calories per day?

I'm 154.4 as of this morning so yes, I'm still fat and am working to stay at 1200 or under.

Are you like 90 years old and 4'10"? Because I'm pretty positive you can eat more and still lose weight.
  • WanderingRiversWanderingRivers Member Posts: 612 Member Member Posts: 612 Member
    glassyo wrote: »
    Food. I am just having to remind myself that as a fat girl I don't deserve to eat more then the minimum.

Excuse me @KurumiSophia , are you asserting here that you are both technically obese and trying to limit yourself to 1200 calories per day?

I'm 154.4 as of this morning so yes, I'm still fat and am working to stay at 1200 or under.

Are you like 90 years old and 4'10"? Because I'm pretty positive you can eat more and still lose weight.

5 foot 5 and mid 30s.
  • jesspen91jesspen91 Member Posts: 1,383 Member Member Posts: 1,383 Member
    Ooh going to an middle eastern wedding yesterday reminded me of another kryptonite. Curry! I ate until I felt sick and I'm up 4lbs today (oops). Lets hope it's mostly water.
  • ZoneFiveZoneFive Member, Premium Posts: 557 Member Member, Premium Posts: 557 Member
    Jif creamy PB owns most of my soul. And whatever's left is owned by pretzel bread, butter and my own chocolate chip cookies.
  • DawnUrbanskiDawnUrbanski Member Posts: 39 Member Member Posts: 39 Member
    Currently this. It was a really good deal and I walked away from it twice. But the sale was too awesome to pass up
  • sofchaksofchak Member Posts: 862 Member Member Posts: 862 Member
    Chunky peanut butter, cashews, cubes of cheddar cheese, yogurt coated blueberries, and Reese's Peanut Butter Cups
  • GlistelGlistel Member Posts: 3 Member Member Posts: 3 Member
    Chips with this homemade garlic dip I make
  • zdyb23456zdyb23456 Member Posts: 1,706 Member Member Posts: 1,706 Member
    Doritos. Sour patch kids or any other fruity/sour gummi candy.

I love pizza. Even bad pizza tastes pretty good to me.
  • mnalsa83mnalsa83 Member, Premium Posts: 175 Member Member, Premium Posts: 175 Member
    Tortilla Chips and Buffalo Chicken Dip!
  • FatfurieFatfurie Member Posts: 20 Member Member Posts: 20 Member
    Mine? Trader Joe's chunky peanut butter, blue corn tortillas, brie cheese, BBQ pulled chicken, the list could go on!

Omg everything. Every carb, ever.
  • auchumiauchumi Member Posts: 1 Member Member Posts: 1 Member
    Candy and if not available, anything sweet (ice cream, cookies, cake etc.). I now try to restrict myself and eat sweets only once a week (on Sundays).
  • Holly_981Holly_981 Member, Premium Posts: 286 Member Member, Premium Posts: 286 Member
    Sweetened condensed milk
  • pageohana6pageohana6 Member Posts: 49 Member Member Posts: 49 Member
    Hot tamales, the candy. I have to have a box on hand when the craving hits. I can eat the whole box in one sitting, and it's the xl box at that.

I do keep it within my calorie goal though. But still...
  • mumbles2013mumbles2013 Member Posts: 289 Member Member Posts: 289 Member
    Chocolate, cakes, magnum ice creams and meat. I have cut all of them out for now as I can't do moderation lol.