HELLO I recently had a problem updating my goals in the diary, even though it had my new nutrient goals showing in the settings. I tried updating and syncing, logging in and out, and even using the website. nothing worked no matter how many times i tried to make my goals update to show in the diary, it would just show random numbers (not even what i had previously) - i also was not counting exercise. After reading i saw this was a problem for many other users, and i literally just happened to be playing around in the app and something worked. i hope at least one person sees this and is helped by it & goodluck to everyone working on their health!!!!!
so here is what i did!
(i am using an iOS app on my iphone)
when viewing my diary, i clicked the ribbon tab that displays my remaining nutrients for the day.
this brought me to a breakdown of all the other nutrients i have remaining. click on a macronutrient (or one that is displayed in your immediate diary). i clicked protein. then it brings you to a page that shows how much of that specific nutrient you have for the day. there is a number in blue that shows your total goal for the day. click on the blue number and it will redirect you to a page where you can manually enter your nutrient goals (i had seen this page 8 times already but this time the new numbers i wanted werent there) so i just re-entered the goals for the millionth time and when it updated it finally showed in my diary after clicking the back arrows to bring me back to where i was. i dont know if i got lucky but hopefully this works for someone else. if you need a better explanation or photos to help guide let me know.