UPDATED GOALS NOT SHOWING - SOLVED

Options
2»

Replies

• BJB397
    BJB397 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Oh good. I’m glad to see this problem is still alive and well. None of the suggestions listed are working. This is literally the main function of the app. Changing macros on the site revert back immediately and changing it in the app save but don’t apply to the food log or anywhere other than the goal setting screen.
  • fabiojfl984
    fabiojfl984 Posts: 1 Member
    edited December 2023
    Options
    december 23, found this problem and just found this topic. If I updated the wieght goal, the calories (fat, protein, carbs) will update on dairy remaining goals. But if I set it manually, like I want to, they doesn't update...!

The trick on this topic to change the date works, but it updates starting next day (tomorrow).
    But the "today" day picks totally no sense values. Tomorrow I can see the correct values that I've set, but today is a mess. Values totally wrong: not the new, not the old, just wrong.
  • DamianGrimm
    DamianGrimm Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Log into myfitnesspal on the computer and go into settings and turn off negative adjustments. That's what I did and now my diary goals match my goals I established in settings.
  • mitchmclachlan
    mitchmclachlan Posts: 1 Member
    edited February 1
    Options
    I resolved this by removing exercise that was coming in from another app. MFP was adding that calorie usage ON TOP of my goals. It’s a lot easier to understand what it’s doing in the calorie view, but is not indicated in the Macro view. It just pushes up the macros to account for the extra calories.

Looks like you can disable that premium feature in Goals:ujm4aasnc8u3.jpeg
  • missjenedd
    missjenedd Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Mish0071 wrote: »
    Found the answer. Hours later. Under goals, turn off exercise calories. This "decides" whether to adjust daily goals when you exercise.

Hope this helps someone!

📣 PSA 👆🏼👆🏼
    Omg yes ! This is it !! I wondered why it would come up with random numbers and they’d be different all the time; there seemed no rhyme or reason to it. I literally tried all the other things people were saying on here - reinstalling, updating th app, restarting my phone - none of them worked which is so annoying. It also means it’s not a glitch, it’s just a really dumb default setting. Thank you!!