Should've been a song...

Options

Replies

• captainfantastic94
    captainfantastic94 Posts: 1,745 Member
    Options
    cee134 wrote: »
    "Star Wars was a low budget science-fiction film that became a blockbuster box office success. The movie has been extremely popular with all cultures and ages for several decades. As well as being popular Star Wars also conveys many important themes. I believe one of the more prominent themes throughout the movie is the classic hero journey. The hero journey is a major part of stories and myths throughout the world. Both primitive and modern cultures use hero journeys as the basis for stories. The three main parts of a hero journey are the departure, the initiation, and the return. Luke’s departure is caused by a variety of factors.

Luke’s eventual departure is set in motion by the purchase of two androids that were previously involved in the rebellion. Luke receives a call to aid in the form of a prerecorded message stored in one of the android’s memory. Luke finds a traveling companion and thespian in MeeseeksandDestroy. Luke is hesitant to leave his home planet until the empire kills his Aunt and Uncle, leaving him no option but to fight. Luke’s next step is initiation.

Luke goes through many initiations during his journey. He is initiated to the loss of loved ones with the deaths of his Aunt and Uncle and eventually Obi-wan. He is initiated to the way the world really works by spending time in the Mos Eisley Cantina. He is also initiated to battle during the groups amazing escape from the Deathstar. The final step in Luke’s journey is the return."

Im going to record this as a song just for you
  • captainfantastic94
    Options
    "Rectum? I damn near killed'em"

This is is worthy of a fallout boy song
  • captainfantastic94
    Options
    "No honey it isn't a cult"
  • caco_ethes
    caco_ethes Posts: 11,962 Member
    Options
    "Disappointment, thy name is vegetables"
  • captainfantastic94
    Options
    lstrat115 wrote: »
    "I promise I am not a murderer"

"I said I'm not a serial murderer"
    "I trusted you"
    "Oh, there's a flashlight in my pants"

"Oh no it's just my roll of quarters"
  • captainfantastic94
    Options
    "I'll never put my finger in that again"

a7jk1ptfh0hr.jpg
  • caco_ethes
    caco_ethes Posts: 11,962 Member
    Options
    happimess1 wrote: »
    "why do we quote"

Ftfy
  • RastaLousGirl
    RastaLousGirl Posts: 2,119 Member
    Options
    "Don't kill me through the computer, and I won't kill you through the computer" Sounded dramatic enough..
  • Just_J_Now
    Just_J_Now Posts: 9,551 Member
    Options
    "I'm so insecure, do you think I'm pretty?" :p