If you could do...

Options
13»

Replies

• KosmosKitten
    KosmosKitten Posts: 10,476 Member
    Options
    I'd be traveling the world, drawing in sketchbooks and living it up like Andrew Zimmern or Anthony Bourdain. So much tasty looking food out there. **drools**

Do you need a map? Americans are working hard to educate their children on maps.

No, no I do not. I navigate quite well without GPS or a phone, thanks. ;)
  • SomebodyWakeUpHIcks
    SomebodyWakeUpHIcks Posts: 3,836 Member
    Options
    End world hunger.

Oh and recent polls have shown a fifth of Americans can't locate the U. S. on a world map. I personally believe that U. S. Americans are unable to do so because, uh, some people out there in our nation don't have maps and, uh, I believe that our education, like such as in South Africa and, uh, the Iraq, everywhere like such as, and I believe that they should—our education over here in the U. S. should help the U. S., uh, or, should help South Africa and should help the Iraq, and the Asian countries, so we will be able to build up our future, for our children.

I saw that poor girl on The Amazing Race and I felt awful for her. There was this one couple who would not stop making fun of her and calling her stupid.

did maps help her on the show?

They actually came in third out of twelve so they did fairly well. She's smarter than that answer makes her look.

Now I feel bad for making fun of her. Thank you.

YOU SHOULD.

I hope you feel well-scolded.

Thank you, sir! May I another?
  • Mark_Joseph
    Mark_Joseph Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    If i could do anything right now and had the finacial freedom... I would love to train in a mma gym or learn Brazilian jiu jitsu.
  • nancyk18
    nancyk18 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I would be traveling anywhere in the world.
  • Sivadee00
    Sivadee00 Posts: 428 Member
    edited August 2017
    Options
    I would be silently enjoying the view of a lake at night, while drinking a cold beer, listening to noises from the forest surrounding me.
  • Vikka_V
    Vikka_V Posts: 9,563 Member
    Options
    Sitting on my favourite beach on Vancouver Island with someone I really like!
  • Renaissance_Turtle
    Renaissance_Turtle Posts: 960 Member
    Options
    On a boat, anchored off a remote island with someone to share the peace & quiet with.
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options
    On a boat, anchored off a remote island with someone to share the peace & quiet with.

Can I come, I promise to be good..or bad ;)
  • J_NY_Z
    J_NY_Z Posts: 2,538 Member
    Options
    I would go home from work and go back to bed to get more sleep.
  • TheRoadDog
    TheRoadDog Posts: 11,793 Member
    Options
    Out on the river.

cs9kz4xcigtw.png
  • Renaissance_Turtle
    Renaissance_Turtle Posts: 960 Member
    Options

Can I come, I promise to be good..or bad ;)

Sure thing.
  • dc8066
    dc8066 Posts: 1,439 Member
    Options
    End world hunger.

Oh and recent polls have shown a fifth of Americans can't locate the U. S. on a world map. I personally believe that U. S. Americans are unable to do so because, uh, some people out there in our nation don't have maps and, uh, I believe that our education, like such as in South Africa and, uh, the Iraq, everywhere like such as, and I believe that they should—our education over here in the U. S. should help the U. S., uh, or, should help South Africa and should help the Iraq, and the Asian countries, so we will be able to build up our future, for our children.

I thought you were a Canadian, living in Canada, and selling Canadian chairs. Another dream is ruined
  • Just_Mel_
    Just_Mel_ Posts: 3,992 Member
    Options
    Find a way to get all my debt erased and jack my credit score way high. Hack the payroll system at work and give myself a fat raise.
    And get that one bishy co-worker canned.
  • npbgrace5396
    npbgrace5396 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Eat a whole jar of Nutella without getting sick.. :D
  • SomebodyWakeUpHIcks
    Options
    If you could do...

@abetterme9366

you better wear protection.

Just sayin'
  • SomebodyWakeUpHIcks
    Options
    @dc8066 wrote: »
    End world hunger.

I thought you were a Canadian, living in Canada, and selling Canadian chairs. Another dream is ruined

I am all those things!!
  • WorkerDrone83
    WorkerDrone83 Posts: 3,195 Member
    Options
    Sneak out of the office with the lunch crowd, but with home for the weekend as my destination.
    Screw it, I'm going for it!